Ferals I have trapped

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is my very first feral! When it was caught I didn't know whether it was a he or she. I took it to the vet this afternoon and it's a boy! He is doing really great now. I picked him up at 8:00 tonight, he's a little bit wobbly. I will be letting him recover for a couple of hours and then I will release him. When you see the pictures, you'll know why I named him Mr. Jowels!

(These were taken before the vet appointment)

chixyb

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
WOW, what a big hunk of chunk boy! Good job with the catch and neuter!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well you really have a great vet for him to see Mr. Jowels on a Sunday. So glad the appt. went well and that he is recovering nicely! Thanks for the pictures. You said you were trapping again to night, so I look forward to seeing who you get next!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A second feral has been caught!

Boots has been feeding at my house for almost 8 years. He is a tough looking guy, but he is so sweet. He was trapped at 12:15, I thought he was going to be the last one to get trapped! He is doing great, he is a little bit nervous, but other than that he's fine. I believe he was at one point owned. He does not fear hands, only if you get too close. I put him into a carrier, he is alot more comfortable! I will transfer him back into the trap before he goes to the vet, it needs to be cleaned. He is going to the vet in the morning, they are awaiting the next ferals arrival! Here are some pictures that I go of him, I can't believe I have been brave enough to get this close to the ferals!

#5 (My favorite!)

chixyb

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What pretty eyes, wow your feral boys sure are big, he looks like a brother to Mr. Jowels, lol.

houseofcats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The one picture is priceless. Looks like he's saying "hmpf think your so smart for finally catching me"!

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Off to the vet we go... Boots is much happier this morning, he acts as if he's been trapped before. Wish us luck!

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mr. Jowels is a big boy! I released him last night right after I trapped Boots. There is a thread with pictures of Boots called Meet Mr. Boots. I will be setting the trap again!

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went an picked up Boots from the vet today. He was doing great! I released him back into the "wild". I am going to try and trap again tonight... Wish me luck!