Feliway banned in Michigan

suzi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah878

Well, scince we are posting about feliway, I figured I'd put my two sense in.

This is MY favorite site for reading about feliway, and other ways to calm your kitty. Including some flower essences that help.

http://www.catfaeries.com/feliway.html

I havent heard about it being banned anywhere, didnt think that would ever happen. I think maybe some stores just dont sell it. I had only found it at ONE pet store within 50 miles. The others said they "just dont carry it"

Maybe that guy was just being a wierdo, or he doesnt belive in Feliway or something. Maybe he's like a naturalist, and thinks all kitties should never have anything plugged into a wall, or sprayed onto the couch, to make them feel better. LOL...I dunno, just my mind ramblin off again.
I get mine from "catfaeries" also. I love the drops that you put in water, the territorial rescue, for ferals & multicat household. My older boy had started spraying and ever since I started using the drops he has stopped and become very calm. GREAT STUFF

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I saw it for 19.99 here in Minnesota. Somewhere else I saw it for 29.99(still in the state of Minnesota).

Perhaps you could try Rescue Remedy? I don't know if it has the same effects, but you could do a seach for it to find out more about it.
Ha! It's $45 - $55 in Australia but it is SO worth it - it certainly soothes the raging beast, as they say.....in my cats, anyway....

bob'smom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have had a hard time finding diffuser refills. One Petco manager told me that quite frankly they are stolen off the shelf so they hesitate to put them out. I don't really want to order via Ebay because I think that's where much stolen merchandise goes (local TV station did a report on it last week).