Feline Interferon Alpha Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibwhoz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Do you still have some Feline Interferon Alpha Available?  I really need some badly for my sick kitty as she is now down to 4lbs 10 ozs.  Please email me.  My zip code is 53188 and I have a PayPal account.  Thanks so much.

tig519

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Do you still have it and it is it in a syringe already or just the vials. Either is fine. I am very interested on getting my hand on this for my cat who has FIP and doesn't have much time left. 

thanks

Kathy

melb60

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Could you tell me if you have already gotten rid of your vials of the interferon?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rj3301

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have one vial left and it has en expiration date of June of this year

horn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, please ewply me via my email account.  I urgently need to treat my cat.  

Please, he isnt going to make it without help and the vets just give him Cortisone tabs and an injection once a month which is making him really ill.  since having that treatment, he is so weak and not responding properly.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

rj3301

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am sorry but my last vial has long been expired.  Ask your vet if a pharmacy in your area can compound some.  This would be much faster as well.

glaskittan

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, do you have any feline interferon still available?  Thank you in advance for your help.

rj3301

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No, I do not, please see my previous posts about how to obtain some.

heatherlg123

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi Andrea. I have a FeLv+ cat who has recently begun showing symptoms (non-regenerative anemia). He has had one blood transfusions so far and is on Prednisolone and an iron supplement. We are investigating other possible sources of help. Did you have any luck with the Interferon? Where did you get it, and what was the cost? Thanks!

rj3301

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately in our case, the interferon did not work.,I cannot recall the exact cost but ti was around $200 as they could not just compound one bottle I had to buy about a dozen.

Any pharmacy that does compounding can do it.  I used this one in my area: http://ranierscompounding.com/

Good luck

mannriggs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi...

Im responding to your free interferon  ad....

My cat is fiv positive and takes interferon alpha 2 once a day for aids.

I cannot find this medicine anywhere and my vet says they cant get it either and my kitty has to have it or it will die.

How do I get you the money for shipping costs?

All the help you can provide is appreciated.

Thank you.

Ann

October 19, 2015

4 pm EST

Last edited by a moderator:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi...

Im responding to your free interferon  ad....

My cat is fiv positive and takes interferon alpha 2 once a day for aids.

I cannot find this medicine anywhere and my vet says they cant get it either and my kitty has to have it or it will die.

How do I get you the money for shipping costs?

All the help you can provide is appreciated.

Thank you.

Ann

October 19, 2015

4 pm EST
Hello Ann and welcome to TCS!  I see you are in a difficult situation looking for this medication for your cat.  Unfortunately this thread was started several years ago and it seems all of the supply the original poster had is long gone.  They did leave a link recently to a compounding pharmacy that might be able to help you: http://ranierscompounding.com/   I hope you are able to get what you need to treat your kitty!! 

MOD NOTE: Since this thread is a few years old and the OP no longer has any to share; I am going to lock this thread for posting.  If you have found this thread and are searching for Interferon Alpha; please look into a compounding pharmacy such as the one linked above or ask your veterinarian for suggestions on which compounding pharmacies might be able to help. 

Status
Not open for further replies.