TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes at least 6 bottles left

ladynazh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My zip code is 35633. Any idea on the shipping costs? Do you have paypal or suggestions for covering cost to ship? What is the expiration date? Thank You so very much! !!!!!

suek

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I thank you so much for your response. My zip code is 92025. I dont have paypal and I will send money order for the shipping costs. Are they still usable? Expiration dates? Do you think I can send them internationally? These will be for my sister's cat, I need to send them to Europe. Thanks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rj3301

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Not sure about internationally, u may want me to send them as I am on the east coast and they have to be refridgerated

If you read up in this thread there is some mention of an Interferon that is avilable in Europe.

This stuff doesnt expire til summer.

rj3301

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sorry LadyNazh, I missed your post

Are you still in need?

ladynazh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
yes I really am he is not getting any better and I feel it's our last hope could you please get me the information on shipping I can do pay pal and also I need the expiration date as soon as possible thank you so very much

ladynazh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my husband said if you will check into it it's not difficult to set up Pay Pal and it is free I can get you the money tonight and you could ship it tomorrow just let me know thank you so much

rj3301

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
PM me your address and I will look into overnight shipping options, I am expecting total cost to be in the $30-35 range.  I will get you the expiration dates in the AM

rj3301

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
LadyNazh,

Check your PMs.

changichun

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Dear RJ3301,

I was wondering if you still have any bottles available? our cat was just diagnosed felv earlier and we are hoping to use Interferon. We are at the east coast as well. If we live close, we are more than happy to drive to you, or if we don't, we would be more than happy to pay for the shipping.

thank you very much.

rj3301

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am in Southwestern, Pa and can meet within reason.  I can also ship overnight mail which runs about $35 plus the cost of ice packs as the bottles need to be refridergated,

PM me your contatc info

I do accept Paypal

ladynazh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We had promising results with the interferon. Good relationship with the shipper. Caring guy!!!!

steverobertson

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
You can get in from your local vet. Not too expensive. My cat Felv, works wonders on him. You are taking a chance of spreading the Felv by not separating the infected cats from the others.

forfinn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh my god! I hope the offer is still up for grabs...I took my baby to the vet today, and was just diagnosed with FIV...please contact me,  thank you...I really hope to hear back.

Last edited by a moderator:

stevensilberman

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat Endora is about 1.5 years old. She has a diagnosed with FIP. I have been trying to find some Interfernon to save her life.  I have tried probiotics, and Beta Gluten, but the last key element is the Interfernon. Since you have some, I would be willing to pay the shipping. Please contact me

Thank you,
Steven Silberman

bryanchollen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi,

My name is Bryan Hollen. I live in Carlsbad New Mexico. We have a kitten we rescued 5 months ago, Reginald Duke Ferdinand, Duke for short, diagnosed with fip today. We are sick over it and cannot stop crying. My business is seasonal and in the last month we have had over $750 in vet bills for Duke. We do not have enough for interferon without help. We will pay for overnight shipping to save him. He started stumbling today and we took him back in, the vet said to make him comfortable but I cannot give up on him. If Duke doesn't win his battle we will pay it forward and mail this to someone else that needs it like you did. Our vets name is Blake Murray in Carlsbad New Mexico, his business name is "The Animal Care Center" on Canal street if[VIDEO][/VIDEO] you would like independent verification regarding Duke's status. He is so sweet and such a fighter, there isn't a kitten that deserves it more.

Sincerely,

Bryan Hollen

ziggy'smom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi,

My name is Bryan Hollen. I live in Carlsbad New Mexico. We have a kitten we rescued 5 months ago, Reginald Duke Ferdinand, Duke for short, diagnosed with fip today. We are sick over it and cannot stop crying. My business is seasonal and in the last month we have had over $750 in vet bills for Duke. We do not have enough for interferon without help. We will pay for overnight shipping to save him. He started stumbling today and we took him back in, the vet said to make him comfortable but I cannot give up on him. If Duke doesn't win his battle we will pay it forward and mail this to someone else that needs it like you did. Our vets name is Blake Murray in Carlsbad New Mexico, his business name is "The Animal Care Center" on Canal street ifyou would like independent verification regarding Duke's status. He is so sweet and such a fighter, there isn't a kitten that deserves it more.

Sincerely,

Bryan Hollen

Bryan,

I'm so sorry about your kitty. Are you looking for Interferon Alpha or Omega? I got Interferon Alpha for an affordable price from a compounding pharmacy called Roadrunner Pharmacy. I can't remember how much I paid but I seem to recall that it was around $40. Shipping is free. They may be able to make Omega too. Have your vet call them and ask.

I really hate to say this, though, studies have shown that using Interferon for FIP does not work. Some people claim to have had success with it but scientific studies doesn't back that up. Most of the time, with FIP, the best thing to do is to provide the kitty with the best quality of life possible with supportive care. I wish that Duke's outlook was better but sadly most cats with FIP don't make it. I know you want to do all you can - I really know that feeling - but sadly fighting may just prolong your cat's suffering. The chance for survival is almost non-existent. I wish you and Duke the best. He's a lucky guy to have such a caring human.

xram

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I hope you can help. I have a cat with Feline Leukemia. My vet said alpha interferon

was only available in Europe. Do you know where to get it in the US?

commandprompt

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Do you still have it available? My friend's beloved KC was just diagnosed with FIP. Please PM me when you have a chance. many, many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.