Feline Greenies

decadenz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lol... perhaps she'll develop a taste for it after trying. If you just give the greenies to her without alternating, will she eat them?

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All our cats go crazy over them - even Felixia, who's very picky about what she'll eat.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Abby LOVES them. I have never seen her go as crazy for treats as she does for these. I did just get a pet catalog in that has them MUCH cheaper. Looks like I will be ordering a case!

catnapt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tuxedokitties

All our cats go crazy over them - even Felixia, who's very picky about what she'll eat.
thats good to know! i was thinking about getting some for my kitties, i have one that loves cat grass, is it sort of like eating something like grass? what are they made out of anyway?
my sister's dog adores them! (the ones made for dogs)

i love your photo there of the tuxedo- one of my girls is a tuxedo, too and she is just the prettiest thing

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catnapt

thats good to know! i was thinking about getting some for my kitties, i have one that loves cat grass, is it sort of like eating something like grass? what are they made out of anyway?
my sister's dog adores them! (the ones made for dogs)

i love your photo there of the tuxedo- one of my girls is a tuxedo, too and she is just the prettiest thing
Thanks
Have you posted pics of your pretty girl in the tuxedo pictures thread? If you like black & white cats, there are lots of good photos there.

*hmm, posted a link but it didn't work. Hopefully this one will.

Feline Greenies Ingredients