Feeling worried

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

You havent got long until you go to see the doctor, so instead of looking on the websites, sit down with a pad and pen and think of all the questions you want the doctor to answer, because by doing that you won't leave then suddenly think " I forgot to ask him about such and such?!".
Excellent point...now Tanya...listen to her!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tanya Tanya Tanya, please stop looking at those sites. Susan has given you good advice on writing down the questions - thats exactly what I do if something is wrong and I need to go to the doctor, like I did with my shoulder and found out it was torn.

I am sending you tons of positive thoughts and you will be okay.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you going to the same place for the MRI? If not, they may want to have the original MRI films to compare to. I know someone who had a malignant brain tumor in high school, and the last time I saw him (age late 30's) he was still going strong! So a benign tumor must certainly be treatable.

I hope they can figure it out so you stop having dizzy spells. I had one bad dizzy spell last week, and it was AWFUL! You will be much happier once this is settled, treated, and you no longer need to fear what is going on in your head.

Like you, I have a morbid curiosity, and always want to know the worst case scenario. But I don't recommend it! Just stick to the Catsite for now, ok?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Work this week has been busy, so since I got back on Tuesday I am feeling much better about all of this. I guess mostly because I have been keeping my mind off of it. Thanks for all of the good thoughts guys, you really are the best

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

You better be keeping of those websites missy!!!

Keep thinking positive Tanya and it'll be fine
Yes, I sure have been

Ok, well I did go back once. I found a message board for pituitary disorders and they have a forum for prolactenoma tumors. I read a little bit, but it was stuff I all ready knew. I haven't been back since.

cyberkitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I agree re the web sites. You are prob scaring yourself for no reason. Many tumours cause little disruption in our lives. I think we hear the word and we worry. Write down all your concerns and questions and talk to your doctor. It sounds like you have an excellent one now and she will be able to help you and allay any fears. It is natural to worry but you will learn more by talking about your actual situation to your own doctor who understands your situation. A web site cant do that for you.

Good luck and keep us posted!