February 2009 Photo Contest Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Oops! Forgot I was supposed to use the larger image size when I posted my entry.
So, same picture that meets the requirements. I also have the original file that is even bigger if needed.

Goldy & baby Iris

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trabel

Swat is only about 2 months old here. He tried for quite a while to find a comfy position and this is how he ended up. Too cute for words!
This is soooo adorable!! I love how the baby's hair is reddish too like the kitty !!! Wow this pic was awesome...

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I just want to jump in that bed and curl up with all that adorable kittyness!
I agree. Look at that poor calico not allowed on the bed proper with the rest.
LOL

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Dennis and Dumpling (the runt of the litter) Two of Elsa's 8 kittens.
Awe so cute!!! I really like this pic.
I can't decide which pic to enter, and with so much cute compatition, I wouldn't have a chance any way

Kim, I think I told you I was working at the shelter again, and they have the cutest little white cat with grey on his head, and you would never guess what they named him! Smudge! He was already there and named when I started.
They also have a dog that looks like my Bustah, yesterday (feb 22nd) was the 5 year anniversery of the day he died, I would really like to adopt her.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

Awe so cute!!! I really like this pic.
I can't decide which pic to enter, and with so much cute compatition, I wouldn't have a chance any way

Kim, I think I told you I was working at the shelter again, and they have the cutest little white cat with grey on his head, and you would never guess what they named him! Smudge! He was already there and named when I started.
They also have a dog that looks like my Bustah, yesterday (feb 22nd) was the 5 year anniversery of the day he died, I would really like to adopt her.
LOL - that white kitty better not have a blue eye and a green eye or I'm kidnapping him!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, majority rules, so I'm posting this pic of Ricochet, Chiquita, & Jinxy that almost everyone voted for in my poll.

I almost missed the deadline, b/c I've been so preoccupied with my s/o being in the hospital.

Thanks for your help, y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.