February 2009 Photo Contest Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laurie, they are all adorable, but I would go for the last pic.

celestialrags, I like the sisterly love the best.

Petizens, even though the last pic is my personal favorite, I think you should go with the boys sleeping as it fits the category the best.

katiemae1277, Electra is a stunning cat. I think she's got a great look of love.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

Where do we submitt them to? Here? Or am I supposed to email it to a mod or admin?

Obsession (celestialrags Sweet Obession)
Hmmm, I think I like this one. But there are 4 cats in the photo, so I guess Laurie means to say all the kitties' names, not just the one Celeste is loving on. (That's so cute - they are just so focused on each other!)

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hmmm, I think I like this one. But there are 4 cats in the photo, so I guess Laurie means to say all the kitties' names, not just the one Celeste is loving on. (That's so cute - they are just so focused on each other!)
LOL I am not sure of which they are I know obsession is on the horse and the black one with the white on her chest is Dora, but the one back further I have know idea who that is!! I don't remember having another black cat, mabey one of my fosters? or mabey its, a ragdoll that is in the dark and looks black? And as far as the one playing with the reins on the horse it would have to be one of obessions litter mates, but i wouldn't have a clue which one now, there were eight in obies litter, LOL, I would say if it is choc then penini or chowder, but if seal it could have been any of the others, and they were all sold, and have deferent names now.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to look at all the other pics of them playing with the horse. The other black one would be sparkles (sparky) the little orphan that came with the two black and white ones. She was the little sweetie with the big double paws we were keeping. But a friends little boy lost his cat and all he asked santa for for christmas was a black kitten so we gave the little darling to the boy for christmas.
As far as the one playing with the reins it is a chocolate, so either chowder or penini, they are both in pics playing with the horse and the only way I can tell is by the markings on the nose and the little paw is covering it. Penini has the odd marking up the side of her nose and chowder has the white under his nose, like a milk mustache. I think it is chowder tho.
This one is penini (the one on top of the back pack with the white markings up the side of her nose the one in the bag is kodiak renamed brady by his new owner)

This one is sparkles cuddling with all the raggies, we called her our black ragdoll.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I had to look at all the other pics of them playing with the horse. The other black one would be sparkles (sparky) the little orphan that came with the two black and white ones. She was the little sweetie with the big double paws we were keeping. But a friends little boy lost his cat and all he asked santa for for christmas was a black kitten so we gave the little darling to the boy for christmas.
As far as the one playing with the reins it is a chocolate, so either chowder or penini, they are both in pics playing with the horse and the only way I can tell is by the markings on the nose and the little paw is covering it. Penini has the odd marking up the side of her nose and chowder has the white under his nose, like a milk mustache. I think it is chowder tho.
This one is penini (the one on top of the back pack with the white markings up the side of her nose the one in the bag is kodiak renamed brady by his new owner)

This one is sparkles cuddling with all the raggies, we called her our black ragdoll.
Aw, I think I like that last picture the best!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
on no! Now I have a harder decission! I wasn't planing on adding that one as one to decide from, but to show you which one was in the other pic. Now I will never be able to make up my mind

Mabey since I have way too many to choose from, and every one elses are soooo cute, mabey I won't submit a picture, I never win stuff like that any way, LOL! (although, once some one found a picture of Dante' and he was entered in some photography contest and won, so his picture was published in some book, i never was able to buy the book though, but he is in a book some where)

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are Wesley and Sox hugging (or maybe they're fighting!
). I might change my submission if I find a better one, but that is the best one I have for now. I also have a much larger version available.

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
here is Worm and Possum, Worm thinks Possum is his baby and from the first day Possum came home Worm has cuddled, cleaned and cared for Possum. They
each other!

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My Milo and Teddy!

Full size is available, if need be.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

celestialrags, I like the one with Sparkles cuddling the ragdolls the best, too, but then again, I'm biased.
I love that one too, other then the one with obie and my daughter looking at each other, but if it was to win, I don't know how I would feel about my daughter being in a calander, i am a little uncomfortable posting her pic on the net, not so much here but in general, i am not big on here picture being publicly posted.

Your biast to black cats? me too! Black cats have ALWAYS been my favorite since as long as I can remember (that is until I started breeding ragdolls, now thats where I am biast now, but I still love my black cats. After the fire, I was only able to keep one cat in our new place, and I ended up placing ALL my raggies, and the only cat I have is my little black lady, Dora.

whiskers151

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here is Misty and Nia. This was one of the last pictures I took of them in the old house before the flood from Hurricane Ike.

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here's Molly snuggling up to Willow. I have two other shots of the two snuggling like this, so my submission might change.

layitdown

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here's my submission. Ricky Bobby is showing some love to my foot
. He loves it when I wear that pair of fuzzy socks, he gravitates to my feet everytime and tries to cuddle and sleep ON my feet! lol He's so silly. And as you can see the pieces of cat nip in the pic, it was right after a session of cat nip, so he was feeling extra lovey!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I love that one too, other then the one with obie and my daughter looking at each other, but if it was to win, I don't know how I would feel about my daughter being in a calander, i am a little uncomfortable posting her pic on the net, not so much here but in general, i am not big on here picture being publicly posted.

Your biast to black cats? me too! Black cats have ALWAYS been my favorite since as long as I can remember (that is until I started breeding ragdolls, now thats where I am biast now, but I still love my black cats. After the fire, I was only able to keep one cat in our new place, and I ended up placing ALL my raggies, and the only cat I have is my little black lady, Dora.
Well, then the first paragraph is even more reason to submit the picture of Sparkles with her ragdoll buddies, right?

I read about your calamity with your house. I am sorry you had to go through that, but I am glad that you and your cats made it through safely. I know you miss your raggies, and I hope you can be reunited with them soon.

I love black cats. I have two. Raven and Shadow. They are in my cat pics, when the pics show up in my posts. They are brothers I adopted when they were nine months. Raven is my heart kitty, and Shadow is my soul kitty.

I gotta say, though, every month it gets harder and harder to pick a favorite picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.