Favourite position in bed?

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's your favourite position?

Not that type of position.....

How do you like to sleep?

I noticed something.... and it's strange to be thinking about it, but during the summer I lie on my back with my arms resting under my neck. Yet during the winter, I lie on my right side normally curled up in a little ball

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh geez, my heart stopped when i read that... i was thinking.. 'oh no she didnt'
pardon me while i go get my mind out of the gutter...

and I usually sleep on my stomach

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It kinda depends on how my back is feeling
... If it's bothering me I tend to sleep on my back and try not to move, otherwise I sleep on my left side with one hand under the pillow.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lately, whichever or wherever I fall
but usually on my right side, hand under my pillow and my left leg thrown over my body pillow... if the furbabies let me use it

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
First on my left side with my right hand tucked under my left cheek, then swap over to the right side.

I don't sleep on my back because i snore......or so i've been told!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sleep on my stomach...and then Harley is right there to sleep on my pillow with me, with his legs over my head and his face right next to mine! Its really quite comfy!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I sleep on my back until one of my boys wakes me up for cuddles, then I roll over on my side in order to escape the cat drool!

cyber cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL... that was funny, I was thinking of something else

Anyway... I seem to always sleep on my right side, when I get up in the morning my shoulder pops!

sunshne880

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I sleep on my tummy, with my face to the right and my right leg is usually bent. My arms always go under the pillow.. and did you ever get that annoying little itch on your face right before you fall asleep and you need to react quickly to get it.... i've hit myself in the face with the pillow plenty of times...

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sleep on my side, tilted over a little, w/1 arm under my pillow and the other on top, with one leg straight and one leg bent up against my belly and the lower part stretched out...if that makes any sense.

agent_haun

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I always go to sleep on my stomach with my arms around my pillow, but always wake up on the floor!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also sleep on my stomach with my arms around the pillow.

This reminded me of something I had heard about a study that determined what your sleep position says about your personality. I found a link to an article about it.

Sleep Position Study

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

First on my left side with my right hand tucked under my left cheek, then swap over to the right side.

I don't sleep on my back because i snore......or so i've been told!!
Me too, but I start on my right side. And I snore too. My sister actually recorded me one night! So... I heard myself snore and....

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I sleep on my left side when I'm alone and my right when my husband is home. (we really should just switch sides) I usually have my bottom leg stretched out, my top leg bent up next to me, my top arm around my stuffed tiger (yes I sleep with my tiger and no I am not ashamed either! He's cute and doesn't mind being squished! But seriously I think he does help support me in certain ways.) Then both my arms bend and go under my head which will either be on one or two pillows. I go through stages where I want different numbers of pillows. My allergies can get so bad that laying flat is extreemly uncomfortable.

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

I also sleep on my stomach with my arms around the pillow.

This reminded me of something I had heard about a study that determined what your sleep position says about your personality. I found a link to an article about it.

Sleep Position Study
I saw something like this on a talk show a long time ago, and their pictures had one called The Flamingo, but they didn't get to that one to say what it supposedly meant. I've looked online for it but can never find the flamingo! I want to know what it says about me!