Favorite Snack That No One Else Likes

evnshawn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

I think its just wrong to add soda with ice cream or any milk products
Don't knock it till you try it, chicky. That there's good eatin'. Drinkin'. Whatever.

Also fries dipped in chocolate shakes.
I could eat my weight in braunschweiger, which some people don't like.
Peanut butter and cheddar sandwiches. You've gotta have a serious glass of milk with that, though.
Grilled cheese with dill pickle slices inside.
Waxy donuts (those chocolate-covered mini donuts that come six or so to a package)

I'm sure there's more that I'm just not thinking of. When I was a kid, I liked saltine crackers spread with Miracle Whip, squirted with yellow mustard, and then topped with a layer of Wheaties.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by evnshawn

When I was a kid, I liked saltine crackers spread with Miracle Whip, squirted with yellow mustard, and then topped with a layer of Wheaties.
ok, that one's pretty out there

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sure there's more that I'm just not thinking of. When I was a kid, I liked saltine crackers spread with Miracle Whip, squirted with yellow mustard, and then topped with a layer of Wheaties.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Don't knock it till you try it, chicky. That there's good eatin'. Drinkin'. Whatever.

Also fries dipped in chocolate shakes.
I could eat my weight in braunschweiger, which some people don't like.
Peanut butter and cheddar sandwiches. You've gotta have a serious glass of milk with that, though.
Grilled cheese with dill pickle slices inside.
Waxy donuts (those chocolate-covered mini donuts that come six or so to a package)

I have tried it and i cannot stand it

I absolutely love dipping my fries into chocolate ice cream though!
And i absolutely loved peanut butter with cheddar cheese sandwhiches! LoL!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This thread just won't die will it?
Reading all the latest replies, there sure are a lot of things I'm not inspired to try.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok i like popcorn with ranch dressing mix on top of it.. a lot of the mix. it stinks and i cant eat it much it makes my boyfriend sick!

i like ramen noodles on potoato chips.

i also like the braunswieger(spelling is wrong i know)

evnshawn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

When I was a kid, I liked saltine crackers spread with Miracle Whip, squirted with yellow mustard, and then topped with a layer of Wheaties.
ok, that one's pretty out there
Yeah, I'm not even sure how I thought of that one to begin with. I also loved sandwiches made of white bread, Miracle Whip, and fake bacon bits. Nasty burps, though.

evnshawn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Ooh, when I worked at Subway lo these many years ago, I discovered that bacon is AWESOME on a tuna sandwich. Mmm ... In fact, the whole sandwich was tuna, bacon, onion, and dill pickle (which I normally don't prefer). So. Very. Good.
I was going back through this thread and read this and thought OMG, ME TOO!! Then I realized this was my original post.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This isn't really a snack but I like fried spam..

I slice it thin, dip it in flour, salt & pepper and fry in oil..

Fried cornmeal mush with salt on it..
Raw, frozen (yes, I said FROZEN) hotdogs

call me weird.. LOL

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I have to admit that I haven't read all the posts here, but is there anybody out there who also likes peanut butter and horseradish on crackers? A friend started me on that combination in college, and I still love it.

evnshawn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

I have to admit that I haven't read all the posts here, but is there anybody out there who also likes peanut butter and horseradish on crackers? A friend started me on that combination in college, and I still love it.
No, but since I love all three of those things, I will try it tomorrow when I get hungry. Maybe not for breakfast ...

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Oh, my....