Favorite Snack That No One Else Likes

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vegemite is God's gift to the world of eating. Yum Yum Yum I could eat it by the kilo!!

But it is, basically, just yeast spread onto bread - unless you were brought up with it most people HATE it!

I love vegemite and lettuce pita bread rolls....Mum got us onto weird food combinations and it is soooooo yummy!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Before they discontinued it, I loved the Fritos BBQ flavor!
So I figure I must be one of the few since they don't make it anymore. LOL
They only discontinued them for a short time! They're back! At least, here in Florida, they are.

I'd have to say the big gallons of pickles! I LOVE them! I can go through a whole gallon in less than a week, by myself! Mmmmm-Mmmmm-Mmmmm!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Me-n-my guys

Oooohhh, have you ever tried the chili flavor Fritos?
I used to get those in California, but can't find them here. Do they still make them? Can any Californians help me out?
I love those, too!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

I miss Tim's Chips, hopefully I'll be enjoying them again soon along with a Jones Soda
I hope this for you too! Jones soda is the best, I only get a sip here and there, but I get it for DH to enjoy

amanda8501

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
coffee yogurt, everytime someone new sees me eating is they ask me how i could eat that.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by okeefecl

Dill pickles and cheddar cheese. I've been told here before my obsession with pickles is strange
I eat dill pickles dipped in spicy brown mustard....YUM! I also eat a lot of cottage cheese, which some people think is gross. I also like to cut a cucumber in half, hollow out the seeds, and then spread a Laughing Cow lite cheese into the hollow...tasty and healthy.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by amanda8501

coffee yogurt, everytime someone new sees me eating is they ask me how i could eat that.
Yup Amanda, gotta say I agree with everyone ELSE on that one....coffee yoghurt?????????

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

Chilled baked potato dipped in extra virgin olive oil
Now THAT sounds delish!!

You seem to eat the BEST food Stephanie I'd love to get some of your recipes!

amanda8501

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Yup Amanda, gotta say I agree with everyone ELSE on that one....coffee yoghurt?????????
Yeah i dont know i have just always eaten it since i was little so i guess i have grown accustom to it. I will admit i can eat it like every day for like 3 months then i grow sick of it for like 5 and then i start eating it again....who knows....

salem cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by caprice

Squeeze cheese on Reese's Peanut Butter cups!!
OMG! Your the only other person in the world I know that eats that besides me! I love it! You've got to try cheese on Oreo cookies also, I know you'd love that too!

Another all time greats of mine is, cottage cheese mixed with Total cereal with milk
And I cant leave out, milk poured over chocolate cake in a bowl!!!!!! Oh ya...cream cheese and pickles too!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
coffee yoghurt is very popular in italy so is coffee ice cream.

Ive never liked vegimite unless i would spread the tiniest layer on toast

i only have weird combinations at the "time of the month"

ohh yes, lately it has been chicken sticks, and melt some peanut butter so it gets thinner and dip it!

ashleigh

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love marmite ( I think it's similar to Vegemite) with cheese too yummy...I also like to put my snickers bar in the freezer and eat it frozen.

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

What's your favorite snack that everyone thinks you're crazy for eating? My favorite is Old Dutch Bac 'n Puffs. They haven't been around for a few years and now I've seen them selling again with a new Mesquite flavor. They are really tasty!
They used to sell a hot and spicy flavor years ago, but the Mesquite is almost as good.
What weird snack do you love?
oh Ryan!!! Oh No...I would eat bacn Puffs in private maybe
Mine is marmite..No one eats this here unless you are a Brit. And my friends gag at the thought ..I am also a candy baby too. I could eat sour soothers all day.