Favorite Christmas Present?

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tough question but I think I have to choose the Xbox 360. I've been playing it so much, I even am as I'm writing this, love the wireless controller!

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Can't decide...I was very blessed. I am really enjoying my new Ralph Lauren pillows, though, because I haven't woke up with a headache since I got them.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The gift card my MIL bought us for Wal Mart. I got a Bissell Spotbot Pet and my husband go some video games.

Also, my puppy but we have had her for almost a month now. She was our gift to each other.

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Its been a very hard year for me and even though I did get presents, my favorite gift was spending time with my family. I am truly blessed.

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have to go with the cake leveler that I've been pining over for a year now.
It was outside the budget that DH and I set up, but he said that I deserved it and he really wanted me to have it.

It's called an Agbay and it looks like a giant hacksaw, lol. But it's the best cake leveler out there right now, especially for a small bakery or home cake business (which I have).

In second place would be the license for an inventory/invoicing software program specifically designed for cake decorators and bakeries.
No monthly fees to use it, and you only have to pay for a new license if you upgrade. I can finally cancel Quickbooks.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LovesMyCats

Its been a very hard year for me and even though I did get presents, my favorite gift was spending time with my family.
Yup, this times 1,000.