Favorite Christmas Present?

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My black circle shaped pendant with a silver cat engraved on the front. The back is engraved in silver the words "I LOVE MY CATS". That's my favorite gift this year

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well its hard its between the portable dvd playerr(total surprise from my mom and never asked for it) or the necklace my cat picked out for me(moms help...

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love my new Easy Spirit tennis shoes from hubby. They feel like walking on air.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So did everyone have a great Christmas? Mine was amazing! What was your favorite gift you received this year?
Mine was a gorgeous aquamarine (my birthstone) trillion cut ring. Its so amazing I am in love with it and cannot quit looking at it!
It is a touch big, but not sure if I want to resize it or just wear it on my right hand!

(yes my nails are Santa
)
The kitties are just glad to have us home after a few days away! We got them some of their favorite food but no new toys, since they have a massive pile still from their SS

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very pretty ring!!

As in my other post my Verizon wireless broadband Fivespot. No more dial up!!
2nd fav is a patagonia down pullover-quicker than putting on a coat for running errands.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

So did everyone have a great Christmas? Mine was amazing! What was your favorite gift you received this year?
Mine was a gorgeous aquamarine (my birthstone) trillion cut ring. Its so amazing I am in love with it and cannot quit looking at it!
It is a touch big, but not sure if I want to resize it or just wear it on my right hand!

(yes my nails are Santa
)
The kitties are just glad to have us home after a few days away! We got them some of their favorite food but no new toys, since they have a massive pile still from their SS
Pretty! I think it looks perfect on that finger!