Extra! Extra! First Edishun of The Kitty Chronuculls!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't worry kitties!
Meowmy come home on FRIDAY and on Saturday we publish da chronuculls! Can't wait!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we cant wayted, either. Was happent? We beside ourselfs!
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

Don't worry kitties!
Meowmy come home on FRIDAY and on Saturday we publish da chronuculls! Can't wait!

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, meowmy sure is beein a pain!

Today she and purrpa went ova to da new house to start movin some stuff over (we are movin all da furniture over on da 28th and den we live there for good!) and meowmy thot the front lawn looked bad, and da bushes looked like dey were unhappy, so she decided to do bout 2 hours of gardnin staid of comin home and lettin us use the pooter!
Then, they went to dinner, then out to street fair, den dey had friend over!
No love for us, and no computer!

So, da Chronuculls is seeriously behind! I mean, don't she understand we gots deadlines!
Sheesh!

We promise we post first part of double issue tomorrow!!

Olly and Emma, the Neglected Kitties

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well, meowmy sure is beein a pain!

Today she and purrpa went ova to da new house to start movin some stuff over (we are movin all da furniture over on da 28th and den we live there for good!) and meowmy thot the front lawn looked bad, and da bushes looked like dey were unhappy, so she decided to do bout 2 hours of gardnin staid of comin home and lettin us use the pooter!
Then, they went to dinner, then out to street fair, den dey had friend over!
No love for us, and no computer!

So, da Chronuculls is seeriously behind! I mean, don't she understand we gots deadlines!
Sheesh!

We promise we post first part of double issue tomorrow!!

Olly and Emma, the Neglected Kitties
Awwww, we sorry Olly and Emma
, dere, do you feel bettr now? We sending you some purrs and headbutts so you not feel so lonely and neglected! We reel excited to know that kronicles coming
! We will try to be patient for a lil longer! We wondering what new and important gossip we will find out about! Also maybe some news bout what neglectful meomwy has been up to besides ingnoriing her poooor kittys and spending her attenshon on silly grass and bushes instead! yur friends jasper and tia

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ar ya going to post the second edition under a seperate thread? That way it won't get lost in the first one's thread. Just an idea. Ari

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ari- You such smart kitty!
We deffnitely gonna start noo thred!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi all kitties. Me and Mika wanna polojize for not being here more but meowmy and daddy hav been renovatin and they not let me on puter. I hardly even get to go outside but I been helpin paint. Daddy sed we wuz reel good kitties while they wuz so busy cuz we just slept most of the day and didn't bother them until night time then we got lotsa lovin.

Meowmy sez she goin back to work tomorrow for a rest. They been workin reel hard and hardly sleepin. Meowmy sez if sumone asks her how her vacashun was, she gonna say WHAT VACASHUN? Most of the stuff is done tho and she just has to caulk nail holes, sand, wash and paint sum more baseboards and door frames and oh, she has 2 more doors to paint. She sez her hole body hurtin.

Well, kitties, meowmy wants to go to bed now, so we better get off puter. We catch up on thread nother day.

Love

Bijou and Mika

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is greyt. If wi hav subscripson can wi sher? Du wi nid thri? We wil send njus from Bozna!

Dushka iz not rijli kin but we ar. We think shi is wanting us not tu nouw wat shi gets up tu wen shi gows off bay herself.

Eli and Persil

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey kituns and kats--
Meowmy pologizes it been so long comin, but the chronuculls will be finished tonight or tomorrow morning.
Meowmy aint been feelin dat great, she broke a toe over at da new house de offer day, and den yesterday she started to feel like she gots a sinus infeccshun--she gets sick lots if she hasta fly, and she was juss on a plane on Fryday, so she's been kinda lazy-ing about da house.
We workin doin journalisstic reeserch and chekin our sources so we can make sure to bring you da highest level of nooz reportin you come to xpect from us!

If anybody has any brakin nooz dey would like inclooded in da next issue, PM our meowmy wif it and we'll make sure it gets in da next issue!

Olly and Emma

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we hopes yur meowmy gets all bettr soon, kitties!

Hey kituns and kats--
Meowmy pologizes it been so long comin, but the chronuculls will be finished tonight or tomorrow morning.
Meowmy aint been feelin dat great, she broke a toe over at da new house de offer day, and den yesterday she started to feel like she gots a sinus infeccshun--she gets sick lots if she hasta fly, and she was juss on a plane on Fryday, so she's been kinda lazy-ing about da house.
We workin doin journalisstic reeserch and chekin our sources so we can make sure to bring you da highest level of nooz reportin you come to xpect from us!

If anybody has any brakin nooz dey would like inclooded in da next issue, PM our meowmy wif it and we'll make sure it gets in da next issue!

Olly and Emma

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know if this is news or not but I thinks there is "sumthin" goin on with my little sister Tia in California and Ari!

Seems to be a lot of kissin and blushin goin on!

Bijou

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

My meowmy is hoping she don't get sick! I hope it's not contagious.
Yeh, I wants to no if tis is an epidemik with meowmys. Olly and Emma, you has to find out abowt it. I needs to protect my meomy.

Luzeeee

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gots it!
Meowmy feelin reel not good today

She slept til NOON! But she kept wakin up cuz she had to blow her nosey. Poor meowma. We gonna do da chronuculls today!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Gots it!
Meowmy feelin reel not good today

She slept til NOON! But she kept wakin up cuz she had to blow her nosey. Poor meowma. We gonna do da chronuculls today!
You shuld keep her away from the keybord tho. Her nosey drippins will get all over it. Yuck. I knows you will take gud care of her tho.

Luzeeee