Everyone happy with their presents?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I love that poem!

I go into the holidays with very low expectations for gifts. I love to give, and I'm not really concerned with what I receive in return.

I have been getting some wonderful gifts in the mail for the past few weeks from friends all over
Those gifts are always special.

Yesterday from friends and family I received:

Bath & Body works products, chocolate
, a Coldwater Creek gift card that I have already spent because everything on their website is 50% off right now, 2 bottles of wine, 3 gift cards to restaurants - two of which we have never been to, a wall calendar, fuzzy socks, Lowes gift card, Home Depot gift card (both requested by us), new flannel sheets, some body creams and perfume from Sephora, a gift certificate for photo developing
I had requested this, as I am a few years behind in printing out my photos, and at this point it would be easier to send them somewhere to be printed up. Now I will be able to start scrapbooking again.

I received some "get fresh" bath and body products. Has anyone heard of them? I saw them at a local store and them asked for them for Christmas. The scents are heavenly!

www.getfresh.net

We still have some family and friends we need to visit to exchange gifts, but unfortunately I also got a cold for Christmas, and will be picking up my antibiotics and prednisone in a little bit

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I needed a bunch of stuff for my kitchen, and I got everything I could ever need!! A set of glasses, dinnerware, cookware and mugs!!

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ohh i totally scored you guys!!
I got a pink ipod nano from Dan!!!
a starbucks gift card..battery booster for my car...SOCKS!!!!

the list goes on!!

I was freakin soo happy you guys! oh and i did good with the gifts I bought my family..no one gave me the "oh oh thats nice
" look lol
oh and i gave a kitty to a friend...top that ya'll!!!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I Love Coldwater creek to they have the Cutiest Dresses and everything is made so nice. Somethings are a bit pricey but alls good during sale time

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My wife and I got a few certificates/gift cards to favorite restaurants, to the movies, and some christmas stuff. We also got one of those chocolate fountains (we need an excuse to use it besides "Because it's Tuesday!")
We also got two of those "Scene It" games, "Disney" (which we've played alot with friends) and the "Friends" version which we're addicted to.

From my wife I also got the new Taylor Hicks CD which is great, a drum instruction dvd, and "Brain Age" for Nintendo DS which pretty much confirms my stupidity suspicions

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Yeah, you had about 2 square feet of empty space to fill.
I might hafta start me a new room, maybe I will just knock a wall down and have me a big ole room.

And believe it or not, I didn't have any of the stuff that I got, the only thing I didn't get that I really really really wanted was a pair of LSU crocs.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

My wife and I got a few certificates/gift cards to favorite restaurants, to the movies, and some christmas stuff. We also got one of those chocolate fountains (we need an excuse to use it besides "Because it's Tuesday!")
We also got two of those "Scene It" games, "Disney" (which we've played alot with friends) and the "Friends" version which we're addicted to.

From my wife I also got the new Taylor Hicks CD which is great, a drum instruction dvd, and "Brain Age" for Nintendo DS which pretty much confirms my stupidity suspicions
My daughter loves Taylor Hicks, I burned her 2 cd's that I downloaded off the internet.