Enterprise - season 2!

spideycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
UPN is the network that show Enterprise. I have heard nothing about cancelling Enterprise, to find more info on Enterprise go www.startrek.com for all the latest about star trek movies and shows.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What do you think about the "helpful" Xindi from this week's episode. My hubby keeps calling the reptilian one's Coolio because of their hair.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok - anyone else think last night's episode was odd?

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, it was odd, since it really didn't have anything to do with the story arc this season per se. But I did think it was a nice quiet way to show how T'Pol feels for Archer. And I kinda liked seeing the crew a bit older.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the softer T'Pol alot!

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have one question tho-What was up with the outfit she was wearing in the "future"? Every time I saw it I thought "Hmmm, not very flattering for the bosoms".

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trus - but sometimes maybe she just doesn't want to wear tight tops!

Why didn't the Xindi just kill Archer right away - how did they figure out about the parasites? They left too much to faith in that episode - it was a little weak!

tncatfancier

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This week's t.v. guide says that Enterprise's ratings are still rather dismal and that the original Star Trek series ran 3 years (all the rest of the Star Trek series ran 7) but that Enterprise will be doing well to go one more than the original series. I still think it is the premise that is killing it.

Oh, and yes, last night's ep was strange but in some ways more interesting and more thought provoking than their standard fare has been.