Emergency vet visit for Rosie

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by nanner

Yeah, I would leave her there, as long as she has everything she needs, and her buddies can visit her. I think it encourages her to rest. I really do think she'll come down on her own when she feels better.
My take on the subject, too. Hope your sweet chatty girl is feeling better soon.
and

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Rosie. I also would just leave her be - she has all the essentials and she is almost forced by her position not to jump or walk around. And she has you with her for a good number of hours each day/night, which is also good for her. For a few days I am sure that is best. Only TCS members would agree that one should share one's bed when necessary not just with a cat but with all the accessories! I will be thinking of you over the weekend.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had already arranged to go out with friends for dinner tonight before all this happened, but I know whenever I go out they just sleep. I lay on the bed reading this afternoon when I got home to keep her company and she was walking around the bed more than normal so I took that to be a good sign, then she would curl up beside me.

I've just got home now and she was sitting at the bottom of the bed again waiting for her treats
while I was getting changed, she decided to use the litterbox, first for a wee, then dug to China for a poop and her tail lifted!!!!!
not high but better than it was!.

I want to let you all know how grateful I am for all the strong vibes you've all sent my little girl, and ill pay you all back with an overload of pictures once she's a lot better

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hopefully before the weekend is over, Rosie will be a lot better! Can't wait to see pictures of her

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm just ready to head up to bed when I hear the patter of tiny paws coming down the stairs!!!. Omg the difference in her to what she was last night. Now jacks seen her he's looking at her as if he wants to play but ill keep a close eye on him.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Like I said, she has the best nurse!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry I hadn't replied earlier, but I am happy to hear the positive updates today about Rosie!! I hope she continues to improve and feel better!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I'm just ready to head up to bed when I hear the patter of tiny paws coming down the stairs!!!. Omg the difference in her to what she was last night. Now jacks seen her he's looking at her as if he wants to play but ill keep a close eye on him.
That's great that she's doing so much better!

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I took a few shots of her this afternoon so i'm off to put them in fur pics, but she's doing great!!!
What a wonderful update.

With the care she received, however, how could it be otherwise?
We should all be so lucky in our nurses when we're ill or injured.

AC

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad that Rosie is doing better. She has been in my thoughts and prayers. You are such a wonderful meowmy!