Electric Bills...

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just got this months electric bill and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be!! "only"
$149.47

caligirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ours is about 120.00
I am so used to it being about 80.00. I really wish that they woud give us a break. And the Gas (for the house) is so much more then I am used to, fees for everything. At least the gas (for the car) is cheaper out here.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We keep our thrermostat set at 76. Lee is always hot so I just have a lot of blankets around. its always hot upstairs though. All of your bills arer making me feel better. We have a 3 bed 3 bath kitchen laundry room, dining, great room and living room to cool and my bill was only 177.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah I live in a trailer that has no gas, so everything, including the dryer, stove, hot water heater, is electric and trialers are metal, so it is a real chore for the a/c to keep it cool, so $150.00 is not too bad
i think my lowest EVER, in 6 years, has been somewhere around $50 and my highest was just above $200

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a 650 sq foot apartment, with no air conditioning (
) and our electric bill is around $40. mostly because we have 4 computers
there's only two of us but my boyfriend has 3 computers running constantly!

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mine was $45 but I dont have air conditioner or central air or whatever it is. I have a small house and a swamp cooler.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

We are really lucky. We've been running our AC non-stop since about June, and our bills are only about $60-$70 a month
We have a 1 bedroom apartment thats good sized, so we're pretty lucky to get off so cheap, while its been so hot!
That's us! Except ours was $96 this month

Usually its no more than $70ish. Glad we aren't alone