Eight ornaments bit the dust yesterday

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww poor Mollipop she just wanted to move around the decorations a bit.
I don't have a tree so I am not certain about what Pixie would do if I did have one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Now Mollipop, start practicing. Repeat after me...."it was the dog".
That's hilarious!

Oh, Sam! Yes it was her!
I'm trying to get a picture of her in action.

And now there are ELEVEN ornaments in the box! Two more yesterday and one first thing this morning. We figure that, by New Year's Day when we normally take the trees down, there won't be any ornaments left. Less work for us!

We think it's a hoot and we're not upset with her at all, as long as she doesn't get hurt, she can go ahead and play.

Eight ornaments in one day, though....that has to be RugCat record.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Mollipop..
It's like they got all these toys just for YOU!

I hope you can get a pic of her in action!!

Well our first casualty happened while I was decorating last night. Um... I dropped a small glass ball and it shattered!
And of course my helpful G-cat was right there wanting to get in the mess of shards. I said to BF "Get the dust pan and brush. NOW. Run, be quick please!" So I could stay there and keep her out of it. I had to tell him to be quick because normally when I ask for him to do something like that he really just walks sooo s l o w ... Grr. So I made sure he knew I really meant it- move your butt mister!

There were more ornaments being knocked down after we went to bed, so I ended up getting up at 4AM and moving stuff to more than halfway up the tree. Today she was still knocking off candycanes, but that's ok, they're from last year and not going to shatter..