Eek hurt his leg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im Gonna cut it down to size for him, But Im gonna make it so none of the clover gets cut off so it might be a little big for a little while but I have good faith that he will grow into it!! Its so cute too!! I have never seen a real four leaf clover!! Eek was excited to get mail too! It was really funny!

saya

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
haha, that's right! I almost forgot I addressed it to him and wrote him a little note

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by saya

haha, that's right! I almost forgot I addressed it to him and wrote him a little note
The note was so sweet and so funny!! My DH laughed his butt off while I was reading it to Eek!! It was just the more thoughtfull thing anyone has ever done for me and my family!! We've had such a run of bad luck recently that we are excited to have the good luck charm!! Im going to turn it into a collar actually! Its going to take a little creativity, but thats my goal! Im going to cut it down to size, get one of the metal tags that you normally put on callars, and somehow get it to stay on there, I had found a collar that had a metal ring and clear insides so you could put a pic in it, but I would have to make sure that the good luck charm couldn't get out! So, Im going to have a little arts and crafts project and dont worry, Ill put pics up when Im done!! Im not going to cut any of the four leaf clover away though, I dont want to kill any of the good luck!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You most certainly did that!! I tried to PM you back but your box is full!

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Saya your so sweet, Eek truly deserves a clover. Its even sweeter that you sent it in the mail to Eek that is cool! Glitch I cant wait to see the pics of Eek with the clover charm.... He will look adorable and maybe it will ease DH nerves a bit. I want to get squishy a real gold charm for her collar that has her birthstone in it. She wears a pink collar and the june birthstone is alexandrite and it is a color changing stone depending on the lighting... switches from red to green to even blue. I am a tattooist of 13 years and an artist of 30 years and color is very beautiful to me and so is squishy so i think it will fit her well....

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Squishy deserves a gold charm with her birthstone on it!! I bet it will be beautiful!!

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i will post a pic of her with it when i get it. I already told hammy i was gonna buy her one. he said ok so it is done! I just got to get my first full week paycheck next friday.

saya

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
hammy, squishy is just so freakin' adorable...

you need to set up a kitty page for squishy so Bea and her can be friends

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know, Squishy is the cutest!! Just a doll! I can't wait to see her new tags when she gets them! I bet its going to be beautiful!

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i have a myspace page that has pics of all our pets including the fish. Hammy just recently found my picture cds they have more pics of squishy i just have to work on gettin them on the desktop computer i already had them on my laptop but my charger took a cr*p so i cant use it now! I will work on it this weekend.