EEeeeeee!!! Harry Potter fans!!!

clu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
FWIW, Dan is 17. I'm a month and 3 days older than him. I have a friend who knows him and from what she has told me he isn't that nice of a guy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

My thought was that Hogwarts is done for. No one's going back.
B think that book 7 is going to be about Harry traveling around to find the Horcruxes (?) Or whatever it Dumbledore told him to look for. (I know I REALLY need to reread the 6th book).

He's probably on the right track and not much is going to be mentioned on Hogwarts except when they open it in the end and Dumbledore comes back to life (I really don't think he's dead)

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/....ap/index.html

July 21, 2007 is the date!

YAY! Right before my birthday, too! Guess what I'm gonna put on my wish list?

I hope they do what they did for the last two books... Oak Park (suburb of Chicago) had this whole huge festival downtown on the night when the book was being released. They had a bunch of shops turning into Harry-Potter-Related places, many places sold foods based on things from the books (like Butterbeer), they had Quidditch and Wizard's Chess (human chess) games and book readings in the park, and so on... It was really neat! If anyone is curious you can see what they did last year here:
http://www.magictreebookstore.com/harrypotter.html
(actually some of the photos on that page are ones I took, hehe...I sent them in to the website...)

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Another story line I will be looking for is the one on Draco Malfoy. Is he gonna be banished from hogwarts? What about Snape? He is gone from hogwarts, so they are looking for a new potions teacher. The story lines should be interesting to watch though.