Ebay strikes again with weird item people will pay for!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Jellybelly
okay Sicy I know I'm big
just kidding heck out the website, you would look so dang hot in one of those!
I didnt mean to imply you were big I'm sorry LOL.. I'm just really small..
I love those kinds of dresses though.

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're expensive cause they aren't easy to make and leather's not cheap...Tybalt sets the prices, not me.

As for the feedback, I've been buying and selling on ebay since 1998 or 99 I think, it's been a while.

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sicy, If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

Seriously, though...it starts with a plastic face mold sut into the shape of the mask, leather is stretched and attached to it, then straps are added and the mask is lined. Takes anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours, depending on how involved the mask is.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Mom of 10 Cats
Sicy, If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

Seriously, though...it starts with a plastic face mold sut into the shape of the mask, leather is stretched and attached to it, then straps are added and the mask is lined. Takes anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours, depending on how involved the mask is.
LOL

That's cool.. good luck!!

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks! I hope we get some sales soon. We sell at least one or two a month usually. I also want to go through the closets and see if there are any clothes and goodies I can list.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I paid $40 for a bottle and 1/3 of Avon's Sunny Sky. It was discontinued years ago and its my all time fav perfume. I couldnt believe I found it I was so excited. And I was fighting with another girl right till the end

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Jellybelly
LOL!!! Sometimes I'll post a price just to make it a bit more expensive if I see someone beating me!!! tee heee! okay I'm leaving