Ebay strikes again with weird item people will pay for!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup!!!!!

Be sure to check out my show pictures in the fur pics forum to see my beebee's!

Elmo done incredibly well he got the highest award he is able to achieve! now we retire him with grace! He has done us proud!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This thread is hilarious! All I want to know is.....does the star chip person have to refund when the stupid chip is crushed to bits in shipping?

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was cleaning up after my yardsale today. . . . I handed an old bra to my son to toss in the trash. . . . we both suggested that he throw it on the ground and stomp on it. . . . so we could list it on Ebay

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Deb25
This thread is hilarious! All I want to know is.....does the star chip person have to refund when the stupid chip is crushed to bits in shipping?
LOL That's what (US Postal) insurance is for! This way, the US government would have to reimburse you for the crushed chip, if it happened!

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It really is pretty and nice but have no fancy place to wear it and I can't fit my after baby hips in them
Here's the website I bought it from which sells them from $34.99-$100 or more...
www.goodorient.com
I keep dropping the price but I reckon, this isn't that kind of dress that people want to wear right now or I'm listing it wrong...the first post had about 20 people and this one minus the times I've looked at it, 13 times. Don't know what to do here..