Domi is in my Heart Furever

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
@ catnap Yes, you are correct and I didn't realize that my posts would help others as well. Thank you for reminding me of that.

That was a funny comment about the cougar paw was cute. Hehehe.

@nurseangel I wish all cats (& animals) were taken good care of them too. If I lived on a farm, I would adopt so many cats. Lol. I just love them so much. Domi & Zets were like my kids and got everything they wanted or needed.

I just wanted to share a picture that a group on Facebook makes for people who have lost their pets. This person or people donates their time and do wonderful things.
Hi @Adrianna25....yeah the "cougar paw" comment was cute.

First I imagined your Domi....driving in a car, then being the "enforcer" on the Leafs, and now some huge cougar cat.....
.  I hope Domi, also has a sense of humour.  (and that facebook poster is really beautiful like @MissSweetKitty   said.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adrianna25

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Haha. Yes he was the funniest of cats himself. He had a great sense if humour and was such a happy and healthy cat. He used to do things just to make me laugh. When I was laughing crazily at him, he would look at me like I was the crazy one. I would put a ribbon or a toy on his head and he would act like it wasn't there and didn't bother him. He would simply get up and walk away. Lol. Or he would fall over and attack it. Hehehe. Every morning he would wake me up (after we lost Zetsy) with kisses on my nose. He was the most gentle cat and loved me to death. One of the reasons why I called him domi, other than being a Domi fan, was because he was knocking all of the other kitties off the couch and protecting Zetsy. So I picked him and the only other kitty that were left on the couch. Once he was alone with his brother, he licked him all over giving him a bath. I couldn't stop smiling. Turns out that Zetsy was the more aggressive one and used to stalk domi all over my apartment. But they loved each other so much and that is why I am happy that they are together again. [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

adrianna25

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh Domi, I miss you so much today. [emoji]128575[/emoji] I still can't believe that my boy is gone. I was cleaning up tonight and came across his leash, toys and just broke down. I still can't bare to clean his litter. My moms two cats are moving in this weekend and I need to clean things but it just hit me like a ton of bricks. My [emoji]10084[/emoji]️ hurts today for kitty cuddles. [emoji]128542[/emoji]

misssweetkitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Planet Slamon (salmon and sleep) (I travel there a
Oh Domi, I miss you so much today. [emoji]128575[/emoji] I still can't believe that my boy is gone. I was cleaning up tonight and came across his leash, toys and just broke down. I still can't bare to clean his litter. My moms two cats are moving in this weekend and I need to clean things but it just hit me like a ton of bricks. My [emoji]10084[/emoji]️ hurts today for kitty cuddles. [emoji]128542[/emoji]
I hope you feel better soon. Your mom's cats will probably cheer you up when they move in. Sending positive vibes to you 

adrianna25

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you MissSweetKitty. I hope I feel better soon too. I really miss sleeping with my little monkey at night and hope that one of my moms boys will wanna cuddle with me. It's hard because my mom just doesn't understand and thinks I should be over this. I can't tell her more times that he was my everything for 17.5 years!! I am keeping most of his toys in my room with me and she thinks I'm being immature. Oh well, nothing I can do except keep our memories alive and love him and Zetsy forever.
[emoji]128542[/emoji] Thanks for listening to me.

misssweetkitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Planet Slamon (salmon and sleep) (I travel there a
Thank you MissSweetKitty. I hope I feel better soon too. I really miss sleeping with my little monkey at night and hope that one of my moms boys will wanna cuddle with me. It's hard because my mom just doesn't understand and thinks I should be over this. I can't tell her more times that he was my everything for 17.5 years!! I am keeping most of his toys in my room with me and she thinks I'm being immature. Oh well, nothing I can do except keep our memories alive and love him and Zetsy forever.
[emoji]128542[/emoji] Thanks for listening to me.
You just have to do what you need to do to feel better. She might not understand what you're going through at this time. I hope you have a good week.  

Last edited: