Does Anyone Own This?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had Legos when I was a kid as did my DD. What do I remember most about them? Stepping on them with bare feet. Those things hurt! I much preferred my Lincoln Logs

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I've tried to post links to two Crazy Cat Lady action figures and one Librarian action figure on Amazon. Despite using the link button, TCS is convinced that they're "media," and displays them as giant white space. You can't even click on it.
If you are using an ad blocker you will be unable to see the Amazon media links on this site. :)

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you are using an ad blocker you will be unable to see the Amazon media links on this site. :)
  • I do use an ad blocker.
  • I have TCS white listed.
  • Removing everything before the "www" worked.
Minor point of trivia: "E" (regardless of case) used to be the most common letter in the English language, a fact that is extremely useful when trying to work a letter substitution puzzle. However, since the advent of the world wide web, the most common letter is "w." Fortunately, since letter substitution puzzles don't typically include internet addresses, the old "e" trick still works.

Margret

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had Legos when I was a kid as did my DD. What do I remember most about them? Stepping on them with bare feet. Those things hurt! I much preferred my Lincoln Logs
Yeah, Lincoln Logs were (are?) cool. Log cabins definitely called out to my imagination as a kid in a way that sterile plastic cities didn't.

The toy I like most as an adult is the Zometool (Zometool - The construction set treasured by kids and Nobel Prize winners.). Unfortunately, Jasmine likes it too, or at least she likes the individual pieces of it, especially the connectors.

Margret

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am going to Wal Mart today. I am going to check to see if the have the Catapoly game.