Does Anyone Own This?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I do and it's really cute. Instead of going to Jail, I think you have to go to Litter Box. Or maybe instead of buying houses, you buy litter boxes. Something like that. All the properties have cat names. I haven't played it in a long time, so I don't remember much about it anymore.

I am a big Monopoly fan!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My youngest sister sent me a link to it. Now, I want one. I would have to slow hubby down enough to have a partner to play with. But it might be fun when the grandchildren come.

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My daughter got it for Christmas, it IS really cute.

We also have Star Wars Monopoly, regular Monopoly, Monopoly Junior and I want Chocolate-opoly for Christmas.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks like fun. I have Dogopoly but haven't played it yet.

Scroll down, there's a Crazy Cat Lady Game!

Oops ..... it's Crazy Cat Lady action figures.

Last edited:

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scroll down, there's a Crazy Cat Lady Game!

Oops ..... it's Crazy Cat Lady action figures.
I've tried to post links to two Crazy Cat Lady action figures and one Librarian action figure on Amazon. Despite using the link button, TCS is convinced that they're "media," and displays them as giant white space. You can't even click on it. debbila debbila , I suspect that's why a link didn't show up in your post either.

I saw a librarian action figure at the book store once; apparently they didn't sell well because Amazon seems to think that they're rare; the cheapest I found was listed as a collectible and cost $48.99 + free shipping.

Margret

Last edited:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've tried to post links to two Crazy Cat Lady action figures and one Librarian action figure on Amazon. Despite using the link button, TCS is convinced that they're "media," and displays them as giant white space. You can't even click on it. debbila debbila , I suspect that's why a link didn't show up in your post either.

I saw a librarian action figure at the book store once; apparently they didn't sell well because Amazon seems to think that they're rare; the cheapest I found was listed as a collectible and cost $48.99 + free shipping.

Margret
You need to take the https:// off after you paste the link into the box.

There's a Lego librarian figure!

www.amazon.com/Lego-71001-10-Minifigure-Librarian/dp/B00CC1MOAE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1508277384&sr=8-3&keywords=librarian+action+figure

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
[QUOTE

Yes, I saw the Lego librarian, too. It doesn't fall into my definition of "action figure"; I guess I'm just an old fogey or something.

Margret
[/QUOTE]

I agree but it is cute and I found it a bit odd that they would make one. I must be a jr fogey. :lol:

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Margret
I didn't put a link in my post. Just added to the comment about the Catopoly game.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
[QUOTE

Yes, I saw the Lego librarian, too. It doesn't fall into my definition of "action figure"; I guess I'm just an old fogey or something.

Margret
I agree but it is cute and I found it a bit odd that they would make one. I must be a jr fogey. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I tend to skip over Lego anything, because I never much liked Lego -- sharp corners plus having to push hard to make the bricks stick together equals sore hands. Of course, the Lego librarian didn't look like she has sharp corners, but the bricks you would use to do anything with her certainly do. I think I was probably an old fogey at the ripe old age of six, and I'm pretty sure my brothers would agree with that appraisal, though I have no intention of asking them.

Margret