Does anyone else have a cat that sits like this?

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

I'm pretty sure I have a few pix somewhere of some of my furbies that that sit like that, but I gotta go locate them.

How about a cat that "hangs out"?

That's Geronimo. I find him sitting like that every time I come out of the bathroom from taking a shower.
My Shadow will do this after he's been sitting for awhile. He'll stretch his front legs out and let them dangle for a bit before jumping down. Cutest thing ever.

troant

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Starryeyedtiger, my kitten , Susie, looks exactly like your little one, she also has that cute long nose. i have never known kittens to have noses like that! too cute!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovemahkitties

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Okay, I wasn't going to post any more pictures on this thread because it's fun to see all the different kitties doing their thing. They're all so adorable

BUT... the other night Marv set a personal record with this impressive angle. Had to share. By the way, I'm glad to see that he's not singularly nuts.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

My Shadow will do this after he's been sitting for awhile. He'll stretch his front legs out and let them dangle for a bit before jumping down. Cutest thing ever.
What I can't figure out is how Geronimo keeps his balance like that.

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wanna say he's so cute
I bet if he could talk he'd say

It just "feels good" okay?

Some humans like to lie on inversion boards because of the blood flow sensation to their upper body and neck/head area