Does anyone else find their cats fascinated by snow fall? Post snow related pictures!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ziva has explored the snow this winter. Her favorite snow activity is watching the increased bird feeder activity.. She runs (stalks) back and forth between the 2 windows that offer views, chattering all day. She is wore out by sundown.
Such a beautiful girl! I do love the beautiful black-and-gold tortoiseshell coloration. Looks like she lives in a beautiful place, too.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PushPurrCatPaws PushPurrCatPaws , I started the video and was convinced that there was a cat sitting on a fence outside in it until the moment it switched to Milly. I was thinking, that Milly really likes snow, but I thought sure she was an inside cat. Then it flipped to Milly. Nice and warm and suspicious of the stuff. (I've always brought snow in on a cookie tray so they can ignore it in comfort.)

I know the midwest got the awful ice storm and I'm sending warm thoughts their way. That wind came off ahead of it and brought some strange pollen with it, which has done my eyes no good at all. But it does make the snow pictures more interesting. (thankful for spell check though who knows if I'm guessing the right words.)