Does anyone else find their cats fascinated by snow fall? Post snow related pictures!

tiptopper

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hiro takes his walks very seriously.

most of the time.

"Seriously! We are being stalked!"

Little Boy all fluffed up to face "The danger".

It took me a while to notice what was bothering them.

Deer Family are back.

Hiro is gorgeous!  Is he that big or is his winter coat making him appear huge? Cool deer!

Last edited by a moderator:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Thank you @tiptopper

Hiro is a big cat. He weighs 7 kilos but he's all muscle. He's very athletic. Little Boy is just fat. 
 He weighs 8 kilos and it's all belly

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Missy looks like she's enjoying the snow. I remember the first time Mia saw snow. She put one paw outside, gave me a filthy look and came back in again.

:lol:
Well Norachan Norachan ... Missy needed some more time than Mia to realize that se didn't like it; the day after her first snow experience, she refused to go outside and she remained indoors until the snow had melted :dunno:

rosegold

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You can’t really see the snow in the photo, but I love this picture of Chai and Chilli hanging out and watching it fall from their window seat. Chilli especially loves to watch it.
D5A18763-47FF-44F4-BE79-6FA33DF9DAD3.jpeg
If heaven exists, it looks like that to me. :) Cozy happy kitties on a snowy morning.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can’t really see the snow in the photo, but I love this picture of Chai and Chilli hanging out and watching it fall from their window seat. Chilli especially loves to watch it.
View attachment 271536If heaven exists, it looks like that to me. :) Cozy happy kitties on a snowy morning.
They do look quite blissful! And what gorgeous cats they are!:loveeyes: