lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Oh all the time!
The time to worry is when you answer yourself back
Or if the cats answer you!

I do it as a way to digress/vent/relax about the day. Mainly on the way home from work.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom told me "Sometimes talking to yourself is the best convo that you'll ever have! "

I have to be the first to say, No, I don't... I talk SO much all day with work, I'm constantly telling the kids, DH, The dog or kitties something that it's SO nice to have silence

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

yep, usually to ask myself

now why did I come in here ?

Thats me...im always talking to myself...(my mom does it too, ill be sitting here and she will be talking and I just cocme out of no where and say huh who are u talking to???
but it goes vice versa as well
)

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes. I prefer online classes as I can work through my homework & exams while talking out loud. It helps me get the answers right!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Yup I do!! I think its funny..I will be talking away, and then start laughing because its so silly
Ok, I'm happy to see that I am not alone at this
What makes me laugh at myself, is when my cats look at me like they are asking, who in the world are you talking to?

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yeah, I do it quite a bit but when Kittys not around I whisper to myself. If he`s there and anyone overhears it`s 'I was talking to Kitty!.'