Do you take your shoes off?

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom of Franz

I'm assuming you are large busted...I am as well. I've been wearing a bra since the 4th grade. If I could get away with it, I'd never wear one, but I'd probably get arrested for assaulting strangers on the street...bam, pow, slap right in the kisser!
yep, same here!

twofatcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mferr84

Ladies, how can you go bra-less so often.

TMI.. but mine kinda hurt if I do, so I dont go braless as much as I would like to(just to bed).

I am jealous
Mine don't hurt at all when I go without, but YOWIE!, the pain between my shoulder blades from trying to hold the things up with a bra!

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twofatcats

Mine don't hurt at all when I go without, but YOWIE!, the pain between my shoulder blades from trying to hold the things up with a bra!
Then get yourself to a good department store foundations department and get yourself sized!!

A good bra shouldn't be felt at all (except maybe after twelve hours or so!) and many women wear the wrong size, because they think the girls don't change all that much. Believe me, any time my weight changes 5 lbs or more, I get re-sized just to be sure. I'm no longer the 34D I was at 130lbs, so I have to be sure. I check at least once a year to be sure I'm buying the right size.

Oh, and I still wear shoes in the house, until i can get the kits to stop yakking up grass

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
As the owner of the house, you must tell your guest what you want. If you don't speak out expect both good and bad behaviors from visitors.

twofatcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

Then get yourself to a good department store foundations department and get yourself sized!!
In a small community?
My choices are Wal-Mart and Penney's.

Actually, even when I did live in a larger city, I didn't have much luck. I have rather unusual proportions and shape, and even though I'd try on almost every bra which could conceivably be my size (both up and down from my usual and many designs), I was never really able to find anything that fit and was comfortable. Same thing with pants ("slacks" not undies). If I want a pair that fits, I have to make them myself.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I just checked I am Size UK 8
I have surfy feet
I have a size 10 1/2 to 11 US size, normally 11.

I got my dad's feet! It's all HIS fault!

ginger's mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
As I live in Japan its considered extremely ill-mennered Not to take your shoes off, there are even slippers provided and a seperate pair just for in the Toilet!
The only ones who don't take off their shoes are theives and foreigners.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

journey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ginger's Mum

The only ones who don't take off their shoes are theives and foreigners.
That was so cute!
I can just imagine the hosts suspiciously watching what their guests do, and if they don't take off their shoes nodding and smiling grimly, and in the meantime whispering to each other and giving each other secret looks - "thief or foreigner?!!!"