Do you spoil your cat?

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't spoil my cat, I just try to repay him for spoiling me.
BUT when people say he's spoiled rotten, I say: NO, he's spoiled ripe! There's nothing rotten about him.

He's like a baby to me.

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I find that I am happier since I got CJ about 6 months ago. My general everyday mood is much lighter since he picked me out. Since I have had him I have broken up with a boyfriend of 2 years (VERY messy!), had my wisdom teeth out, moved, stressed over finals, sad about my kids leaving for the summer at the preschool, but CJ has been there for all of it. There isnt a single day that he doesnt make me smile and think I am the luckiest person to have such a pretty boy (now he DOES get in trouble so dont think he is an angel). I do what I can to show him that I am glad he is here. We walk on a leash everyday (unless it is too hot outside), he wakes me up to play fetch, I find that I buy more bottles of body spray that one could ever need because his favorite toy is the plastic lid that comes on top of them, he gets 2 treats a day, no one sits in the papazan chair because it has been claimed as his, and when I moved one of my questions was how big are the widow sills? Because he had to have enough room to lay down on them.

I live by myself so often times he is the only person I see all day.

All of that to say, Yes I spoil him everytime I have the chance. He is my little buddy. Look at him, how can you not say yes to a face like that? Forget puppy dog eyes, kitty cat eyes are so much more effective.

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

I just spoiled mine AGAIN ahhhhhhh PETSMART
I think I own stock there

Oh wait, what am I laughing about, I spoiled mine some more today too. I bought some new toys for all of them and a bed for Nala since she had her spay surgery yesterday, I thought she'd like a nice comfy bed all to herself. Nope, she much prefers meowmy's bed!
Ah well, I'm sure Piper or Ariel will use it (Chester has no interest in the cat beds)! I just love spoiling them!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitley!!
Sash is a very, very, very spoiled cat. I think it shows on his face too.

bigorangemenace

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Spoiled?? Hm......

Whenever my mom and I go grocery shopping, I always remind her to buy some regular yogurt too (We usually buy the whipped kind) because elliot loves yogurt. I also remember to pick up a can of mandarin oranges for him, and I pick up a small packet of turkey deli meat even though I cant stand it because aerowyn loves it. (of course my mom thinks I eat it
)

When we go shopping at thrift stores and liquidators, I head right for the pet supplies, and if they dont hve any, I look in the toys or just look around to see if I could find anything my cats might like.

When we go shopping at clothes stores, I find what I want quickly and want to go, but my mom always takes like five million years, and I always get tired and impatient though I dont say anything.

When we go to petsmart I always want to take at least a half hour browsing through everything (even things for dogs even though I dont have a dog) and my mom always gets impatient because she feels we dont need to spend more than 10 minutes there.

I insist on buying my cats things for christmas and their birthdays, and often end up buying my MOM's cat presents because she doesnt feel like he needs any because "he doesnt know the difference"

If you put all their toys together you could easily have a large storage tub full (fills up three and a bit large easter baskets as it is ) (Old easter baskets with the top taken off)

I gave my mom a look when it was my kitties birthday sand she asked me why I didnt just give them some of roscos wet food (because they dont get wet food regularly) I mean .. duh... they eat it everyday when rosco is done... they have to have something special!!!!!

When I get a roll of film I almost automatically take my cats outside and take pictures of them. (used up my last roll of film from mexico taking pictures of my cats in their tiny sombreros!!!)

So... no... I dont think I spoil my cats at all. Not a bit. *cough*

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know if my cats are spoiled. They get everything they want so I guess so?!

Bridget was pawing at my toast as I was putting it in my mouth before