Do you live in an apartment or a house?

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We're in an apartment and probably will be for awhile. Although some day I definitly want to have a house.

jakkies

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I should have picked other but I picked house...it gets kinda confusing

We have a house (three bedroom, dining, lounge, two bathrooms, kitcen and double garage) but it is not "free-standing". It is part of what we call a townhouse complex. It is usually an enclosed community and the developers generally put up identical looking houses in varying sizes, our complex's units come in three types, two bedroom, three bedroom and three bedroom plus study. Ours looks like mini converted barns, very cute and spacious. Alot of people I try to explain gets put off the sameness (our complex is 72 houses) of the design but I can live with that for several reasons:

Our water is included, we have 24-hour security, pool in complex and in our area it cost less to buy in a complex than a free-standing house. A big plus is that the people in the complex generally arranges things like trick-or-treating for the kids and in general I don't worry about my kitties wandering outside because our speed limit in the complex is 15kph (9mph).

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We just (well not 'just' anymore!) bought our first house at the end of June this year! It's also our first time living together full time

I definetely like living in a house wayyyy more than an apartment! Mainly because I don't have to worry about putting holes in the wall or how loud anything is- although it's definetely a lot more work! Especially our house- it was foreclosed & sat vacant for several months, plus it was built in 1936 so it's very outdated! But it's still ours!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok this is confusing...

I live in a house/trailor... It's a mobile home that was built onto. Two additions on each side of it.
I couldn't imagine how small it was before they added on to it

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in an apartment that is the top floor of a converted house; there are two apartments downstairs, one of which is the size of our living room
and the other is the rest of the downstairs space. I would love for us to get our own house, but right now we don't have the money. We have issues with the tenant who lives in the smaller downstairs apartment, but fortunately our landlady is on our side; I'd just like to live someplace where we can decorate however we see fit and where our cats only "bother" us.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in a two bedroom duplex at my place...but when i'm with Colin,...i live in his house.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is technically a house. But the attick is a studio apartment type space. But the whole time Ive lived here its been empty.

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I bought a house but I wish I didnt now cause I don't like it and I don't think that I will be able to sell it right now.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We rent a house.. WE wanna buy in a year or so...

Want to find something afforable and our own.. I can't wait....