Do you kiss your cats?

luvmyparker

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Parker loooves kisses...I say "gimme kiss" and he sticks his face out to me to kiss his cheek. But I love to grab his face and kiss him. Buddy, on the other hand, is still getting used to my smooches. 

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I kiss my boys. Wiggies pushes his head into the kiss like he's returning it. Pushy just endures it with a "please let it be over soon" expression. They're so soft and I love them, of course I have to kiss them! :D

olivesmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I do! I do!

Olive is really cute if I say "give me a kiss" and put my face where she can reach she will slide the top of her head against/under my chin. 

hahah I try not to think about the times I see her lick her butt then continue on to the rest of her body :p

heheh I've also taught my dog to give kisses, but I have her lick my chin right under my mouth since I see her lick her butt quick often too!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
But of course! I just have to be careful not to kiss Jamie before I kiss DH, because he complains that the cat counts more than he does when I do that.

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I kiss my kitties all the time.  I have even been known to kiss them closer to their lips than I guess most people would think is normal.  LOL  I also kiss them on the back, head, bellies...you get the idea.  :)

melanmac

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hugs and kisses for all three when I get home from work everyday! They're waiting for me at the door when I get home. My husband says I kiss them more than him. LOL!

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I kiss them on the head between the ears. 

Me too, they're not too keen on it though. They give me this "Mooom, you're embarrassing me in front of everyone" thing. 
 I sniff them a lot more, I just love the way their paws smell. It's so cozy!

A photographer 'caught me in the act' in a cat show once:

(Me sniffing Kuura, pic taken by photographer Pekka Raiski)

bshcatlover

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I kiss them all the time!  I don't think they have any feelings about it either way.  They don't seem to love it, or hate it, they just let me do what I want.

My parents think it's quite dirty to kiss my pets, but I think they just grew up with a different mentality about pets.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
All the time!!!! Sooty loves kisses, you just have to make the kiss noise and he comes running jumps up and pushs right into the kiss and kisses back, Flash sometimes loves them sometimes not so much, but once you kiss her lil nose you get a facial off her thats her kiss back I guess haha

I daresent kiss Smooch hes a biter towards me but he will kiss back to my mam and one of my brothers but thats it 

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I kiss  my Binks. It is more of a furry face snuggle tho. Binky kiss me like when she comes and sniffs my nose. Binky also kisses my rat.  That is cute. The other day the Rat kissed my cat.  I had to laugh at Binks. "You got kissed by a rat"! "You lose your license as a mouse catcher!"

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes! I probably kiss my girls more than I kiss my b/f!

When I get home I scoop Roxy up and kiss her all over her face, her head and her cheeks. She makes a face like "sigh, I will just endure this as I know she'll get the food out next!" She does love it though. Molly gets kisses on her face too, and if she ever gets under my feet and I tred on her paw
which I feel so bad about, I have to scoop her up and cuddle her and kiss all four of her paws, at least twice, as I don't know which one got trod on! Meanwhile I'm trying not to think about those paws being in the litter tray!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  Poor Maia
, she is an open target for kissing! What can i say, I love her so much that I can't help myself but to stop everything and give her a big kiss on her adorable face!

But let it be known that very often she feels the same way...

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
  Poor Maia:rub: , she is an open target for kissing! What can i say, I love her so much that I can't help myself but to stop everything and give her a big kiss on her adorable face!
How could you resist Maia's charms...
she is beautiful. :rub:

When I want something sweet, I kiss Dexter....
I tell him that I need some dextrose. :lol3:

Last edited:

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Doesn't everyone kiss their kitties
. I kiss Maggie all the time between her ears, on her nose and on her belly!!!! She looks annoyed when I do it but no more annoyed than I am when she wakes me with kisses at 1 or 2 in the morning because she wants a snack!!!!

brightsunray812

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
R U KIDDING ME?? OF COURSE I KISS MY STRUDEL!!!!!

i love to kiss her on her chubby area next to her mouth on her neck... <33333