Do you kiss your cats?

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sure all of you do kiss your cats, but I know that some of the people we know who are not cat lovers think it's the most disgusting thing they have heard of.    As for our 3, they absolutely love being kissed and always lower their head to you can kiss them again.    Actually I think our cats are cleaner than a lot of people we know.   Do you agree?

Oh, and I always kiss them goodnight before I go to bed!

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great Question Lana!!! I've always kissed my cats and I haven't "caught" anything yet!!  And I have NO boundaries --well,maybe a couple

I can give Turtle a kiss on her cheek  or belly when she's asleep and on the top of her head when she's awake. My sweetheart Bella was all about kisses and loving. I could kiss her on the belly, head, cheek and even her little mouth.

It would be very hard to be a cat lover and not be able to play kissy-face-huggy-bear with them

speakhandsforme

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Of course I kiss my cats!! Boots doesn't like me to do it too much, but he gets them anyway. :lol3: Usually I kiss them on the top of their head. :)

cr4zyc4tl4dy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OF COURSE I give my babies smooches!!!! 
 Kiki & Whiskie give smooches back, too. Oscar isn't too fond of them, but I sneak a smooch here and there. Peaches loves getting smooches on his head & face... especially, from his brothers! lol 

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, yeah!!!  Larry's so soft and fluffy, I just love giving him kisses.  At night, he hops on the bed, once I'm settled in, and moves in with his head down so I can give him a kiss, then he curls up.
  I think he even knows the word "kisses".  After I put his food down, and he's standing there, before he dives in I say, "kisses" and he puts his head up so that I can kiss the top of it.

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, yeah!!!  Larry's so soft and fluffy, I just love giving him kisses.  At night, he hops on the bed, once I'm settled in, and moves in with his head down so I can give him a kiss, then he curls up.
  I think he even knows the word "kisses".  After I put his food down, and he's standing there, before he dives in I say, "kisses" and he puts his head up so that I can kiss the top of it.
Aww that is so CUTE!!

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I kiss all mine on the top of their heads, all kittens are raised being kissed too

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh do I (if they let me
) Smartie is quite happy to accept kisses on top of her head,she even bows her head down for you,Billy I just grab,cuddle and cover him in kisses,Floss is a bit more reluctant so I have to pick her up and kiss her,Candy well she growls at you and Fudge is so nervous that its a no no but she is so cute I just want to cover her in kisses.x

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
How could I NOT kiss my kitties?! I even kiss the kitties at the shelter I volunteer for too! But I especially kiss Monet. He's too freaken' kissable!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL, Kailie, I love it! That is toooooooo adorable! :kiss:

Don't have any of me kissing the kitties, but Gary will do. :D

OK - so I didn't time the camera snap just right, but you get the picture. :lol3:

Billy we can kiss anywhere, and I love blowing "raspberries" on his tummy!

:kiss:

Last edited:

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely!  Abby loves kisses, and so does Spencer.  Katie will tolerate them if I can catch her.

I kiss tummies, paws, cheeks, head, nose, mouth, head, ears.... well let's just say with the exception of their back end, any part is fair game!

No one gave kisses like my RB kitty Chynna!  She loved to get kisses, and she loved to give them too.  She loved to be held and she would wrap either one of her front legs or both around my neck and kiss my nose until I had to make her stop because it started to hurt.  And she knew the word "kiss."  When I was holding her and I said "kiss kiss", she gave me nose kisses.  I sure miss her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just love all the replies  - and the kissing pictures are priceless!

Some people just don't know the kind of unconditional love that they are missing.  Animals don't care if you're old or young, rich or poor -- they just love!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I do but most of the time they hate it! LOL!  I usually go for the top of the head.

Sometimes I can make kisses at them and they will "kiss" me back.  But not often.  Mooch especially loves to snuggle and Noodles has her times with me too; but neither go for kisses.

Last edited:

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My kitties always get kisses :nod: whether they like it or not, lol.

Riley likes kisses on the mouth, but I really think that's only so he can check for food scraps :lol3:

cr4zyc4tl4dy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Some people just don't know the kind of unconditional love that they are missing.  Animals don't care if you're old or young, rich or poor -- they just love!

I forgot to add that Koopa used to always give me kisses as well and when I make the kissy noise, Kiki will come and give me kisses.