Do you get your kitty's picture taken with Santa?

abby7625

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I wanted to take mine in for a picture but decided to be fair to Santa and skip it. I could see me dragging in a carrier of stressed out cats and dumping them in Santa's lap.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I took Dori to see Santa last year at Petsmart. She was very well behaved and was also the only kitty there. The dogs were quite interested in her but she did just fine. I just kept her in the carrier until it was her turn to see Santa and they had all the folks with dogs back up a little so she wouldn't freak out. I was very impressed with how well it all went. I wouldn't take her back again though, I don't like the thought of stressing her out. Even though she reacted well, she was a little affected by the trip. The one picture was enough for us

twofatcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG, I can't even imagine taking my furbabies to have pictures with Santa. The two boys even growl at the neighbor (who has lived there 3½ years) when they see him out in his yard. And they run in terror and hide if they hear a car coming in the driveway.

Love the Santa pictures, though.

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everybody here should go look at the thread "Sabrina and Samantha's EXCITING weekend." These girls went to visit TWO different Santas and behaved like pros. The pictures are ADORABLE.

<3baci-n-system

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well i had to take a pic of the pic because i dont have a scanner. it didn't come out the best, but you can see baci wants nothing to do with santa!! i didn't bring serj or system because they probably would have gotten away or went after santa. ( they dont like people they dont know) you cant even tell but i did bring the baby sugar glider too, she is on santa's right shoulder! thats another reason i didnt bring my other babies they would have tried to get my pixie. baci is the only one i trust with her, he's such a good boy!!