Do you ever wonder?

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, to be honest, I don't know if we all would have been had we not already got to know one another here first. I'm certain that we all would be now. But a lot of people don't get approached for one reason or another, and not only that, most of us spend a lot more time on this site than we would normally getting to know so many people. That's why I love forums - you get a bit of everyone and you get to know people better and better all the time. It opens up your circle of friends immensely. And you also have the people you get a little bit closer to on forums as well, and pm and so forth.

I know I have a few very special friends here, and many more regular friends as well. I'll never be able to thank Tania (Kumbulu) enough for all the personal help she gave me with my kitty-crisis last year, and the fun times we spent together during that ordeal - and we met at TCS. We live miles away from each other and would probably never have met otherwise. It's so cool

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think now if we all met we would all get along great. BUT I doubt I would have gotten to know any of you if I were to have met you at the time that I met you on here. Since Ive been on here so many things have happened and I dont really go out any more. I dont feel like it and I feel bad leaving John at home. So we just hang out here and friends come over. Plus Im a very shy person until I get to know people in real life. Then my goof ball personality comes out. But Ive been called a snob, jerk and some other things I cant post on here because I dont talk unless Im totally comfortable and people take my shyness in the wrong way. Im working on it though.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Yes we do Kenz!
I think we've been talking about that since...ummm....I joined over a year ago!?!?
Somehow I totally missed this thread...
But if you Minnesota/Ontario/Ohio/Michigan/Indiana/etc folks met up I'd totally tag along! It's not like Minnesota is that far away!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kenz & I are in southern MN. I'm practically in IA!
Someday the two of us will get together for sure....I don't know how many people would want to join us!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Kenz & I are in southern MN. I'm practically in IA!
Someday the two of us will get together for sure....I don't know how many people would want to join us!
Definately!! I mean I drive right by the HS when I come home usually (during the summer anyways on 15)- someday when your there when I'm home, I'll have to stop!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have met 7 fellow TCS members so far and I can honestly say that we were like old friends the moment we met

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I have met 7 fellow TCS members so far and I can honestly say that we were like old friends the moment we met
I really wish there were more members in MN so we could have a big meet up!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

yep, we had a great meet up

Kenz, I need to go to a Vikings game in Minnesota and come and see you at the same time

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Definately!! I mean I drive right by the HS when I come home usually (during the summer anyways on 15)- someday when your there when I'm home, I'll have to stop!
Now is the time to come Kenz!! We only have like 10 cats avaliable for adoption!!! Over 20 puppies, though!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really wish we all lived closer to each other. I think only two other members live in SK.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

I really wish we all lived closer to each other. I think only two other members live in SK.
You know, it's so wonderful that there are so many members from around the world here. Yet again, I so wish I could meet some of you!
I know it stinks living in SK with so few other members, but if I ever come to SK I'm so going to meet up with you!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Now is the time to come Kenz!! We only have like 10 cats avaliable for adoption!!! Over 20 puppies, though!
Noooooo!!!

But seriously, when we move into our own house, we're adopting another cat (or a puppy even), and I know who I'm comin' to!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Noooooo!!!

But seriously, when we move into our own house, we're adopting another cat (or a puppy even), and I know who I'm comin' to!
How soon are you moving?!?!?!
I'd love to set you up with the perfect new family member(s)!!!
Didja note how I put the "s" on the end there?

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are definitely people on here that I know I could best buds with in real life. It makes me sad we separated by miles and sometimes oceans.
I could use a few more real life friends.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

How soon are you moving?!?!?!
I'd love to set you up with the perfect new family member(s)!!!
Didja note how I put the "s" on the end there?
Your a sneaky one!! Hopefully when I find a job- we can start major savings then MOVE!!
We want a puppy, so we'll be looking at shelters!