Do You do This?...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A lot of us sure like our cats to talk back to us for food don't we?
Originally Posted by mooficat

We show Miss Moofi 2 tins of food and ask her which flavour she wants
we show her one, she sniffs, then we offer the next, will it be fish or will it be chicken Miss Moofi
Quick you better decide or you´ll get the rabbit
Why didn't I think of that before? I will have to ask Chasey which flavor she wants next time.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol, this thread is cracking me up! My dog, (wolf/ german shepherd x) back talks! If i take something away from her or if i scold her, she will go "RRRRRRRRRRR ORRRRRRRR" and "yodle" at me- it's hysterical, she has soo much attitude! My kitties aren't even that bad lol.

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tease Conner, but he back talks as well. When I tell him what a bad boy he is or joke with him, we have full out conversations with him meowing back louder and louder. Lol. He gets to ride in the car with me when I go places so I'll get his leash and ask "Do you want to go today sweetheart?" He responds with an eager meow, and I say "No, I guess you don't, maybe next time." He starts wailing and rubbing on my legs. I put his leash down and and act like I'm walking out the door and he lets out this long pitiful pleading meow and I finally put his leash on, lol. I'm awful. I also make him dance for treats. He only gets wet food as a treat and whenever I'm about to feed him he knows he's gotta stand on his back feet and 'dance' before I put it down, lol. Oh I also sing to him in the car and he sings back, lol.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I mostly just mostly make my girls say please for their dinner! I do ask Mooch 'Who are you???' Or 'Whoooose thheeerrreeee?' and I usually get a response. Noodles will respond if she feels like it. Her meows are very airy though so sometimes ya can't hear her too well.

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well DH reminded me that we would play with the kitties with a laser pointer.....running it up to a wall and then clicking it off, does that count as teasing?

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since Belle arrived, I keep asking the girls, "Do you like your new sister?" For some reason, I just get these blank stares.