Do you do this?

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont watch the sad videos.
I get hooked on the other ones
One guy has videos on lock picking which means nothing to me but since he has an australian accent I watch every single one- yes, I know, Im pitiful!
Next time you get stuck on something sad search for Alex O'loughlin (he's in the tv show Moonlight) amazingly hot (happens to be australian too) and he will cheer ya right up

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ill have to look him up... I always check the videos of You tube when people put them on here, and somehow always end up at the sad ones with barrels of dead cats and someone singing in the background "if you want to, I could save you I could take you away from here" and then it flashes back to barrels of dead cats! Love the song and the begining of the video is beautiful, but the end is awfull!

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marianjela

This subject came up at my Parents of Childhood Cancer Support group and it is surprising how common this is. Even though Joshua's cancer has a high survival rate (75%) the what-ifs (1 out of 4 is still too high for me) cant help but creep their way in.
Actually this is common with people not facing ominous circumstances too. I seen a survey once regarding how many people that hear a song and say, "I want that played at my funeral" and the results were surprisingly high, even if the person is a perfectly healthy 20 year old!

My mother came to me once and told me what song she wants. Admittedly, it was an awkward conversation I didnt want to have.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I try to stay away from depressing things. No need to add to my depression. I can't watch or even listen to that one Sarah M, song or commercial, even though it is meant to get a valid and much needed point across.
I love watching the fun things on youtube, and they have some great music videos that you might not find anywhere else. For those of you that are or know anyone learning to play an instrument, particularly guitar, SO says there are some very useful instructional videos, and some not so great, but you can weed those out.

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I ususally watch funny things on youtube. I dont like to watch sad things... enough going on in my life anyway... dont need to add to it!!!!