Desperate Measures

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!!!

Omg, he is soooo CUTE!

I bet, from his point of view, he thinks you & hubby have really went off of the deep end, LOL. "I don't get humans. Why in the world do I need to dress like a baby? On top of that, if going to the vet isn't bad enough, I have to wear THIS at the vet, ughhhh. "

When Bella had surgery on her lower back & drainage tubes were stapled in her, I cut the toes off of a sock, and made leg holes. Can't use fuzzy socks, they would get stuck to the sore. Wouldn't work for you anyways, his sore is on his leg.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha! That last pic of Bijou eating with his tail hanging out of his sleeper is just adorable. Here's hoping that he finally leaves his stitches alone so his wound can finally heal!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

It's his little legs that got me, they look like straight human legs
They do, don't they!

This picture should be on lolcats!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
His latest escape. When I left for work yesterday, I put the e-collar on him because if we aren't around to supervise, he can get out of his sleeper, or at least he can get a limb or two out which could be dangerous if he tries to jump up on anything. John got home before I did last evening and he had his collar off.

I didn't want to tie it too tight but apparently I didn't tie it tight enough. What a little booger. At least the stitches were still intact.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, he didn't get the collar off today but he was happy to see me and get it off when I got home. He even stood very still for me to put his sleepers back on.