Deeply grieving Caleb

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i have just read the whole thread and it brought tears to my eyes to read your beautiful tribute and the kind, caring words of all the posters.

caleb looks so much like my beloved boy, who i lost last october. i feel your pain and loss and wish i could say something to help.

he was your boy and he loved you, never lose sight of that remarkable relationship. cats are essentially free spirits and i am in awe of how they nurture and cherish us as much as we do them. your bond with caleb will never be broken.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a touching story, and gorgeous boy. It is always so hard
Especially when it is so unexpected.

RIP Caleb, you beautiful boy. You were so very, very loved.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What can I say, words just don't do justice. Caleb held such a special place in his home and the hearts of his beloved family
. Cherish the good memories my friend and hopefully those lovely memories will replace the sadness

luvmyfurbabys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry you can see from the pictures that he was a special boy.

Hugs

amarna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry about Caleb. There is no pain greater than having your little love taken away from you and nothing other than time can make it better. Caleb must have left a hole in your heart, but think how wonderful it was to have had him fill it in the first place. Just think, when you go to heaven he will be there waiting for you and will be able to hold him again forever. He won't want you to be sad in the meantime xx