Deconstruction/reconstruction.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooh its fab, I will keep my eye close on this thread I love seeing how houses turn out in the end, I watch loads of those kind of programmes, we have moved recently so we have the whole of our house to do and I'm sooo excited. Keep posting them pics, you're doing a fab job.xx

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MargeCat

I feel your pain...I feel your pain...
I echo that. DH completely rehabbed our house and I told him if he so much as takes a sledgehammer to another wall in our house .....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

samhainborn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lol, Primula, Lol.

I apologize for no pictures right now. I'll get full pictures in the morning. We are about 99% finished with deconstruction. We're getting the carpet pulled up tomorrow!!!

I'm guessing that construction can start as soon as mid week!!!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Originally Posted by Primula

I echo that. DH completely rehabbed our house and I told him if he so much as takes a sledgehammer to another wall in our house .....
...he's next?
I can only blame myself for most of our home improvements, though. DH does leatherwork. He's said for years that he's going to make himself a toolbelt, with "Slave to Martha Stewart, Jr." embossed into the leather...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

samhainborn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Can I post video on here? I had a friend with a video camera make a quick tour video for me today, with explanations of the changes we're doing. Someone let me know. ^_^