Deciding on a cat tree

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just saw the question about how hammocks are attached....

Mine is attached to rings with lobster claw type clasps. One for each corner. The rings are the tricky part. It looks like they drilled holes through the level before covering it with fabric. Then they put some rope/sisal through the holesand through the rings. I'm not sure how they secured the rope part. If you like I can take a pic, I just won't be able to post it right away.

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Mine is attached to rings with lobster claw type clasps. One for each corner. The rings are the tricky part. It looks like they drilled holes through the level before covering it with fabric. Then they put some rope/sisal through the holesand through the rings. I'm not sure how they secured the rope part. If you like I can take a pic, I just won't be able to post it right away.
I was just going to post about this too. lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Thanks for posting this. I'd love to see a picture. I'm more of a visual learner.

The tree won't be here for a week so I have time to plan.