Deal Of The Day

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My husband finally has this mixer fixed permanently as far as raising the beaters so they don't strike the bowl. Here is what he did. I stirred up a box of chocolate pudding and it seems to work well. Tonight, I will be making mashed potatoes with this mixer to give it the real test.
For anyone who wants to borrow my handy husband, we will have to discuss it first. :lol:

Attachments

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good for you! I'm so glad he worked it out. Having a mixer like that and not being able to use it is just wrong in so many ways; I'm really happy that you'll be able to use it. (And I like your rooster border on the wall! I've been telling Dear Richard that I want one -- just one -- chicken in my kitchen. I'm just not sure what it's going to be yet.)

Kudos to your husband! :clap:

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Winchester Winchester I have roosters everywhere in my kitchen. I am so country. :lol: There are two hanging on the soffit over the stove. I have two ceramic ones sitting on top my refrigerator, large ones, my sister in law gave to me. I have a set that belonged to my mother-in-law. My sister bought the rooster border in Ms. and sent it to me. My gosh, they are everywhere.
This mixer is must wonderful. It is sitting on my other counter top where it is not in the way of anything. I am making all kinds of things just to get chance to use it.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Very nice! I know ladies who are really into roosters. And ducks, some people love their duck motif. My sister's kitchen is everything that has to do with wine and grapes. Me? I think it's just a cat thing.

I'm so glad you're enjoying your mixer!

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
That's a cool retro item to hang on to!! Glad the hubby figured it out-yah tape doesn't hold up too well to vibration-but it's a good idea.

I don't have anything interesting in my kitchen other than some old Halloween decorations and cat stuff on top of my cabinets...I do like the idea of the rooster..

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh yes, I have lots of roosters. I have roosters on the valances at the windows, a rooster deviled egg plate on a rack between the big roosters on the refrigerators. I can't name them all.