Davidson, an angel gracing heavens door

ckatz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. I feel like I've lost one of my own cats. Davidson was such a special little boy. Take care of yourself. RIP Davidson you will be missed.

tru

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mackenzie,

I'm very sorry for your loss. Your Davidson cheered the hearts of many through this forum and he will be greatly missed by all. My prayers go out to you, John and Harley.

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Thank you to you all, so much. I just dread coming into this forum, its so heartbreaking- and even worse when its my own baby.
I'm lost without him- I'm heartbroken.
I appreciate everythign from everyone. Please- cuddle your babies a little extra for me tonight
BabyHarley-

I am SO sorry to hear about your loss.. I rarely post anymore but whenever I open TCS and see any postings from you regarding your cats, I always open them cuz I LOVE seeing pictures of ur furbabies. When I saw Rosiemac's thread in the Lounge, I immediately knew something happened and did not want to open it but I HAD to..

I just wanted to let u know that even though I've never met your Davidson, Harley or you in person, I still am grieving for your loss.

It is hard for me to understand how this happened and I'm sure you have many questions of your own that you are struggling with.. HANG in there.. Remember many people love you and you gave Davidson a good home with a lot of love. I WISH I could give you a hug in person but instead I'm sending you virtual hugs..

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Davidson, we enjoyed watching you grow and hearing about your antics. RIP, sweetie. You left this world too soon.

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was just admiring Davidson's life through pictures that you posted. His purrsonality was so evident. I'm very sorry.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mackenzie, I'm so so sorry to hear this. It's just such a shock. Please be gentle with yourself. It wasn't something you could have anticipated. Love on Harley lots -- you need each other big time right now.

RIP sweet Davidson

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG - This was not what I was expecting to see when I came on TCS this morning

Mackenzie, I am so so sorry for your loss

Davidson was a beautiful little man, you couldn't have asked for a better brother for Harley

I hope you John and Harley can make it through this very difficult time for you all

cairo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how you coping right now.
You are in our thoughts.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks again to everyone.... I've got a pounding headache and I wish I could just lay down for awhile and sleep, but everytime I do, I wake up thinking I heard him, or all I can picture in my mind is him. Its going to be a rough few days

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You poor girl. Perhaps he'll come to you in your dreams like one of our other members RB kitty did.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Mackenzie my heart is absolutely breaking for you right now. You shared so much of Davidson's life with us....I'm just stunned! My prayers are with you and I'm sending many hugs your way.

Play happy now little one. We will miss you and remember you always!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, Kenzie, I'm SOOOOOO sorry.
My heart goes out to you and John and Harley. I hope Smudge and Davidson are having a beautiful time over the RB!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kenzie, I'm so sorry!
Like everybody else said, this isn't your fault. You loved him more than life itself...he had a much better life, even a short one, than so many other kitties had.

Play Happily over the Rainbow Bridge Davidson!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i just can't believe this! what a shock! poor Kenz - you & Harley & John must be devastated...
to you during this horrendously painful time. know we're all here for you, as everyone has said...

tell Harley what has happened, BTW. i explained to Pixel & Cable what happened when Mouse died. i think it really helped Pixel.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my God Kenz.....words cannot express how much I grieve for you, John, and Harley right now
. My thoughts, prayers, and heart go out to you all right now during this bitterly difficult time. RIP at the Bridge Davidson- you will be the handsome prince bringing so much joy to all of our RB babies and a guardian angel to those you left here on earth

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For Davidson's Mom: Your love for him will transcend all boundaries. No gates, to fences, no limits. He is with you in your heart.

Davidson, loved beyond all measure.....missed beyond all belief.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks again to everyone... I know my original posts have been vague, and a bit unclear as to what may have happened. It was just too hard, and too soon to say anything, I hate having these visuals in my mind. We aren't sure, and never will be sure.

My neighbor who lives 3 doors down on the opposite side of the hall said she heard some kind of noise outside her apartment at 4AM- she went out there about 5-6AM and found Davidson outside her door, lifeless with blood outside of his mouth.

When I talked to my landlord (he was there when they came to get me); he said it could have been that someone did something to him, or he could have gotten his little head stuck in the big swinging door that leads outside.

The police officer said that when they checked him out, he didnt seem to have any broken ribs, or anything of that nature- he said if he did, he would have been bleeding from the nose. The blood from his mouth was from a cut by his lower lip where his tooth must have bit it. We assume it was head injuries, but he said his eyes were okay and he wasn't bleeding from the ears, ect.

We'll never know what happened, but right now, I can't bear to think of what happened out there last night, and I'll only drive myself crazy and into a deeper depression by trying to figure it out.

In my building there are me & myself, a nice older couple right across the hall, and the rest of them are younger women, my age and a little older, that live with their partners (women) and then there is a young man (my age-22) that lives down the hall as well- but he's really the only other male that lives here, its a pretty big female building.

All I can do now is smile on the times we had together, adn the fact that I was blessed with the time I had with my sweet angel. He may be gone, but I know he'll always be with me in spirit. Thats what keeps me going. Its hard, but I can't dwell on 'what ifs', its too hard on me.

I appreciate everything from everyone, you are all so wonderful, I love you all. And please, remember to hug your furfamilies a bit tighter tonight from me

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw kenz i am so sorry for your loss
I had a kitty who looked exactly like Davison, his name was Fluffy, we had to get his arm amputated and he died 2 weeks later! He was only 6 months old.

*sending you lots of comphort vibes*