Davidson, an angel gracing heavens door

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

Oh my God Mackenzie..I'm so sorry I haven't been in here in a while, I'm sorry I didn't know until today what had happened and I wasn't here to help comfort you, here it's been two weeks and I didn't even know.....I am speechles...I saw the thread title and just shook my head, it just couldn't be YOUR Davidson......I opened it. My heart is broken for you. The initial shock wore off and the tears started flowing, they are still rolling down my face as I write. I am sick at heart for you and John and Harley right now. Kenz I am so sorry for your loss, and the suddenness of it, I know how you feel in that regard, me losing Emily not so long ago, so suddenly. If there is anything you need, please never hesitate to email me. RIP Davidson, you sweet angel, meow hi to Emily for me and tell her I love her.
If it's ok with you, I would like to blog on my Myspace with Karen's poem in memory of Davidson.
Oh Shannon, its okay
I know how busy life can be. Its been hard 2 weeks, but I still have Harley, and my little Bayley now. Life is getting a little easier, I can talk about him and smile, without crying so often. Bayley reminds me so much of Davidson, and that really helps so much. I know Davidson is guiding me now, I can only be happy that I was blessed with his little life for a short time. I miss him terribly, but I know he's happy now too

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RIP Davidson...so sorry to read about this Babyharley. My heart goes out to you. He was a special little cat.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by minxie

RIP Davidson...so sorry to read about this Babyharley. My heart goes out to you. He was a special little cat.
He was special, and we all miss him so terribly
Every Sunday is the hardest, since thats the day he left us... I sure do say a lot of prayers to him, that helps

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

You'll never stop missing him...it just gets a little easier to comprehend it as time goes on...
I know... I just can't believe its been almost a month since he's been gone

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
You will have down days, but as Heidi said, you will have less of them as time goes along.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry, but it will get better I promise!!!!!! You've been so strong! Harley must have helped

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Davidson came into you're life for a reason & he left for a reason. No one knows why....but you had so many wonderful months.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

You'll never stop missing him...it just gets a little easier to comprehend it as time goes on...
so true - i still miss Mouse, & it's been 2 1/2 years. i still miss Medley, & it's been more like 15 years since she left...

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whether it's one day, one year, or fifteen, or whatever, our loved ones will always be in our hearts and on our minds. That's true for me of each and every one of my angel cats, going back to when I was a small girl. It's all part of loving deeply, and it hurts terribly, but that just reminds us how important our loved ones are and will always be to us.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry for your loss!
My heart goes out to you and your family.

Rest in peace, sweet baby Davidson.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well... its been a month. A long, drawn out, emotional month.

So much has happened since Davidson left us. I've got a job, we adopted Bayley, and life is moving on. Slowly, but surely. I miss him so much everyday, and I pray to him morning, afternoon and night.

I see so much of Davidson in Bayley, and it just warms my heart to just believe that Davidson sent him to us. Harley is happy now too, they play together and its so great to see Harley happy... thats all that matters to me

I have never had such a rough month in my life, and without all of you here on TCS, I never could have gotten thru it. I spent many many hours here, and it was so comforting... I just couldn't leave. I have all of you to thank for so much

Davidson- I miss you so much, I hope your enjoying the warm sunshine and butterflies to chase up there over the RB. I know you've found a warm lap on my Great Grandma's lap, she'll keep you warm and loved

Missing you today, and everyday

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I'm sure Davidson is watching you from above Mackenzie
Thanks Tracy... his 1st birthday would have been May 15th... that will be a hard day

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Thanks Tracy... his 1st birthday would have been May 15th... that will be a hard day
There will always be those milestones. Find a good way to celebrate, like buy some of his favorite food, toys, or treats & donate them to the local shelter. Try to make it a good day.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

That is a beautiful siggy Bayley has, and we wish him a very happy birthday.

We know so well what you are saying about commemorations -- we have so many for those gone over the Bridge! but these can be days to look at photos and keep fond memories alive, too. I am sure your little one is close to you and will be especially close on his special Day.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Davidson

I'm writing this a day early, because you deserve to have an extra day of loving and thinking of. Tomorrow would have been your 1st birthday- I wish you were here to celebrate it with me, so I could spoil you with kitty treats, toys and cat nip. I'll be sure that Harley & Bayley have some 'nip in your honor tomorrow... I know they'll love it, just like you do.

Have some fun up there for me tomorrow, chase after some birdies and sleep in a ray of sunshine too.

I love and miss you my little angel

Harley sends his purrs and headbutts, he misses you too

Meowmy & Harley