Dakoda got a BIG BAD BOOBOO.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am finding out my kids are truly tuff... It is just times like this that make me miss hubby and realize I am now a single parent.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have done that.. The boy had stitches in his chin when he was 2 1/2 because he went potty on his own and was so excited he got off the big boy potty and hit the toilet paper holder and cut right to the bone through a vein. He did not cry but there was blood all over. He just kept screaming I pooped in the big potty

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

I have done that.. The boy had stitches in his chin when he was 2 1/2 because he went potty on his own and was so excited he got off the big boy potty and hit the toilet paper holder and cut right to the bone through a vein. He did not cry but there was blood all over. He just kept screaming I pooped in the big potty
He is definitely going to go far in life since he keeps his eye on the prize.

You're doing a good job.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL ya he is a chick magnet I wonder what will be next. He has a really high pain tolerance.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, it sounds like he has had some doozy injuries...Poor guy..Hopefully, he won't need the high pain tolerance for a while

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

nope he loves school. I left it up to him. He did miss alot already when he was sick in March. They have testing this week
They are not allowing him outside so I feel ok there. If he has to redo his test they said ok. The doc said he is going to be ok. I hope so.
I'm sure he will be fine
I would still be concerned with him at school. The original injury could be causing him to be more clumsy. If he keeps hurting himself while under your care, do you think the teachers will be as careful as you are?

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I'm sure he will be fine
I would still be concerned with him at school. The original injury could be causing him to be more clumsy. If he keeps hurting himself while under your care, do you think the teachers will be as careful as you are?
Yes because there is only 271 kids in the whole school and I get hourly updates