Dakoda got a BIG BAD BOOBOO.....

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh poor baby! Kids find the darndest ways to hurt themselves, don't they. I hope he heals very quickly so he can be on to his next injury, lol.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Oh poor baby. I did sympathize when you described how it happened, that little lapse of judgment. When I was little, I was watching tv and sitting on a small suitcase full of doll clothes. I decided to get into it without getting off it. Well, laws of physics meant that I went crashing head first into the coffee table.

Give him some extra hugs from us and I hope he's feeling better.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Wow, I am surprised the doctor said it was OK for him to go to school with a skull fracture.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
same here but I had to give a book to school nurse and the teacher. He said he sould be ok
I call every hour LOL

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is at school with his girlfriends so he is happy right now. Teacher said he is helping grade papers.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OOOOHhhhhh, poor guy. This is why I could never be a parent, I'd probably make my kids walk around in suits made of foam & wear a helmet. Sounds like he's healing fast. Isn't youth a wonderful thing.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
poor baby! i hope he feels better soon. That Mederma for kids works pretty well if he needs anything like that. Best Wishes.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
nope we where in the ER again he decided to run in to the tree. He asked if he could go sit on the porch and get some air. I said yes but he decided to walk around to the back yard and well ran in to the tree. Now he has another knot.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Wow, it sounds like you are going to have to keep an eye on him full-time so he doesn't get injured again. Is he home from school today?

What did they say at the ER? Is this injury in the same area as the first? Did they look at the previous injury also? How is it healing?

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
nope he loves school. I left it up to him. He did miss alot already when he was sick in March. They have testing this week
They are not allowing him outside so I feel ok there. If he has to redo his test they said ok. The doc said he is going to be ok. I hope so.