Daily Thread Monday April 5th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning peeps!

Welp, we booked our trip to Cuba yesterday, we are off next week!
I have never been anywhere tropical so I am barely beleiving this! Yay!!

Then when we get back we pick up our new car!!

We really have the best blessed lives
So many positive things.

Today is going to be a wonderfully beauty of a day again. 19 degrees and sunny..maybe some showers.

I hoep you all have a great day!

clucas976

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my thats quite a lot of happy so close together!

A vacation AND a new car! yeesh, and I was excited to get the oil changed in my beat up old oldsmobile!

have a margarita on the beach at sunset for me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CLucas976

Oh my thats quite a lot of happy so close together!

A vacation AND a new car! yeesh, and I was excited to get the oil changed in my beat up old oldsmobile!

have a margarita on the beach at sunset for me!
Trust me, the vacation and the new car were both a long time coming. I am 28 years old and have never had either a new car or a tropical vacation! I have worked very hard for years so I deserve it!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning guys!

Congrats on the trip and on the new car! Enjoy! (I'd love one of those margaritas, too, please)

We are to be in the mid to upper 70s today and I'll gratefully take those temps. Showers later on, but then we should hit the 80s later on before coming down to more seasonable temps (around the lower 60s) during the latter part of the week. Which is still OK, just no more freezer temps please.

Enjoy your Monday; don't work too hard!

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning,

Back at work after 3 days off. I went to bed at a decent hour last night, so it wasn't too hard to get back to it this morning. We're going to be packing up some equipment to ship across the country this week. After it arrives, I get to fly out and set it up on the other end. I'll probably spend a good part of today making notes and drawing diagrams to make sure I know where everything goes once I get there. After work, I'll be stopping by the gym. I haven't been since Wednesday because of the long weekend, so it will be good to get back in there.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning. I slept as good as I did last year. It's Jr's first birthday. We had a family party on Saturday. Someone taught him how to smash the cake on the floor. DH and I were with someone leaving and turned to see 3 grandparents egging him on. He was enjoying the icing before that.

It's another beautiful day. I sure hope my hives go away. I can't live all summer like this. 90% is on my forearms and cortaid is NOT working. The antihistamine isn't either.

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday. I have to run out for shorts. Three summers in a row and nothing fits. lol

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi all!

My friend Michelle here at work brought me in a big bag of clothes today!
Her sister and I are the same size, so she's always bringing me clothes, LOVE it!
It's a beautiful out today, so hopefully after work we'll be able to get out for a nice walk. I need it after a weekend of eating far too much junk.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon...

I am back in Long Beach after 5 days in St. Petersburg/Tampa. We had great weather, good enough for a beach day!
BF got pretty bad sunburn, especially on the front of his calves and tops of his feet. Me, I slathered on the sunblock and spent most of the time bent over collecting shells. What I'll do with them, I have yet to figure out, but there were tons and tons of them at the beach which I thought had its own name but I guess it's just part of St. Pete Beach.

But yeah, we're back now, and we've been up since 3:30AM, which is really 12:30AM west coast time. Ugh. In about an hour we'll go pick up G-cat from her Uncle Scott's house, he was catsitting while we were away. He sent us some pics, she definitely enjoys herself there. She probably didn't even miss us, she just loves everybody! But I missed her so I will be happy to have her home.

In the meantime, I already unpackedc everything and went through mail and whatnot, so I suppose it's time for a shower. Get rid of that airport ick.

Congrats on the Cuba trip and new car, and the new clothes, and everything else to everyone! Have a good rest of your Monday!