Daily Thread August 31/06

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh Tracy! I can't believe your wedding is this weekend! It seems you just announced your engagement last weekend! We will deffinatley be eagerly awaiting the pics!

Today was a typical day at work...wacky! But on the good side, business has picked up a bit. We've already been told when we will close if it didn't and the alternative plans. For some reason I'm not too worried. I think we will move before they will actually close on us. Either way, I have to trust God will provide.

This weekend should be somewhat filled with helping my preggy friend to clean her apartment. The movers took everything out today so it's just walls and what nots to clean. It's just the smell of the cleaners doesn't agree with her. At least it'll be time to spend with her before she leaves for Japan. This so totally sucks! Her sis gets married on the 9th so I'm trying to think of these things instead of the move...which will be the day before my birthday. Basically in 14 days. pooooo!

Other than that, not much going on. Must go make dinner...swiss steaks!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope it's not raining on your wedding today, Tracy. The Weather Network says Toronto is still overcast. We're the same here, just a bit east of TO. Ernesto is supposed to come today! Go away, bad storm!!!!!